What's next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's next?

What's your next car going to be? We are all in different stages of life, but I'm sure we all think about what car we are going to get next. We either want new project cars, a practical car, a daily driver, a winter beater, a family vehicle, an off roader, or really anything else. Some of us have out next ten or so cars figured out...

You can share the car, or type of car, and it's intended purpose. If you want you can explain why and perhaps what your plans are for it.

So I ask you, what's next?

My next car is going to be a Miata for a project with my father.

I really miss driving a small and nimble car, and I love having a convertible. I want a car that can be a little beat, maybe auto cross it. Real low and on steelies... The major plan would be to get a Monster Miata kit and swap in a 5.0 Mustang motor and tranny. Just for fun!

Comment

My next car will be a Vert e30, e36 or big body like a e38 or s420 for sure, then after that im going for a missle so its another e36 or clapped e46.

not interesting but it honest.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

And once it comes time for a new daily driver, I'm hoping VW will be doing some good things with this new generation of beetle, their TDI engine, and hopefully AWD if the rumors hold up...

Comment

At some point in the nearish future I want to get a 1985 E30 coupe. I just want to have an iconic car that is just as old as I am.

Comment

Hopefully I'll be moving into an E30 sometime in the near future, but it all depends on how much money I can sell my car for combined with how much money I make this summer.
            ///M 2.0
            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

I'm really thinking Genesis Coupe. They aren't really that popular in the stance scene, and I kinda like that.

Plus I think they look pretty decent:

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I want a wagon project next, but more than likely I'm going to get a beater truck to daily drive or something tame and reliable

Comment

Most likely a '94-'04 Mustang...

...or a 4-door BMW.
                  flickr / facebook

'00 BMW E46 325i

Comment

First of all i want to finish my three cars i have now haha...

But one of my next cars is goinig to be an E36 Coupe or Kadett C...

Maybe anoter Astra Conv.

Comment

I am thinking a 2g eclipse or maybe a Is300 not sure

Comment

I'm really set on a diesel rat rod as my next big project, built off of either a pickup/ flat bed or a wagon. Once the bmw is done though, I'm going to do a few subtle mods to the Accord daily to give it a little VIP/ bozo flair.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

e39 M5 or 540 that will be either stay stock or be spaced and lowered. oem+
                          sigpic

Comment

All over the place but,
                            E30 coupe
                            Late 70s-mid 80s corolla
                            EF civic hatch or wagon
                            IG: @OsakaFlocka

Comment

I'm getting rid of the E34 and getting an E28.

Comment

Working...
                              X