X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "ohhh Blood Puke! Good song title someone write that- ohh we already wrote that song."
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• they call me the thread killer, because this shit DIED
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        Gheeeyy. You should throw up the clips anyways. I'd love to see
        don't have them

Comment

• the fuck is on adult swim right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            don't have them
            Wwwwaaaaaatttt? You tossed em?
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Just got back from seeing passion pit if you guys have ever heard of them. Sooo many dime girls. Hell Yeah!

04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
              That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Lucky ass bitch
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• color me jealous. they're so good

I haven't seen a show in forever. Last time I think was LTJ here in Minnesota. BUT! I get to see Rodger Waters perform the Wall in October!! So damn pumped. Only downside is my mom and dad will be there too. How the hell am I going to pull off being stoned as shit in front of them...?
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    Wwwwaaaaaatttt? You tossed em?
                    no he has em

Comment

• Just started watching taxi driver... I love psychotic headfuck movies.
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Well I got the fronts on, but not the rears yet.... debating on whether or not to post a cell pic of the progress.... mmmmmmmm
                        -Brandon-

Comment

• today's going to be a good day

USA vs England at my buddy's house
                          Eurowerks 2010 with the only other car guy I know in this state
                          then back to my friend's house for a night of drinking
                          -George
                          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                            Well I got the fronts on, but not the rears yet.... debating on whether or not to post a cell pic of the progress.... mmmmmmmm
                            everyone loves pics!
                            *CLICKY*add us on the facebook
                            blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Comment

• One nil, terrible
                              Green fucked up big time, oh well... better than losing!

If you have to ask people on an internet forum what you should do to your car, you should just leave it alone.

Comment

• Shit did I write one nil? one ALL

If you have to ask people on an internet forum what you should do to your car, you should just leave it alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X