X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    hahahahaa "how was Tailored?"

"dunno, we went on a journey to find fat burger"

Is there one in seattle? We will find it! Saturday night now has a mission.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    oxer youre going to tailored?
    untill I book the flight its not 100%, but by the end of may it will be.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• How did it go last night, Kelly?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        and that's when the bf leaves. if she don't allow it in her mouth, then she better take it up the poop chute. if she don't do one or the other, he's moving along
        idk, He's a right sucker, and she's absolutely gorgeous.

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        to my knowledge of the female anatomy, i dont think they could help it? you know something i dont more than likely

vagina slowness, vagina
        Pretty much down to what you eat, plus don't keep it in a damp dark place.

Originally posted by Jersh
        RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          How did it go last night, Kelly?
          It's on this page just a little.

Comment

• Originally posted by kqp5092 View Post
            I guess we are hanging out tonight or something, she said she wanted to.

But I have a friend from HS who will be here, checking out the school and stuff staying with me, so I'm not really sure how that situation will play out. My friend said that he would take him out somewhere, if he wants me to. So I might have him do that, and go put in work.

Breaking out of your shell FTW!.
            Def go put in work <:

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

there is 1 in federal way, right off the exit. which would be the last FW exit if your coming from seattle to tacoma, not sure if there is 1 in tacoma
              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                Sure thing. Not sure how she'd take it though..
                "SO i met your husband on a car forum ok and we were talking about swallowing, and he asked me to talk to you...
                and for me to eat you out and upload it online..."
                WIN, and fixed

Comment

damn looks like i better try and make some arrangements to get out there

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    WIN, and fixed

dunno why she let me buy a fucking $1700 iMac, she hates that im on the computer. we bought this just as she left to the states, thats why im so active in RT
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Im down. we'll have to get someone from PNW do drive us around, or steal a car. either way it works
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                        idk, He's a right sucker, and she's absolutely gorgeous.

Pretty much down to what you eat, plus don't keep it in a damp dark place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          damn looks like i better try and make some arrangements to get out there
                          do it!!
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Nice man, just wanted to check in. Later boys

Comment

Im down. we'll have to get someone from PNW do drive us around, or steal a car. either way it works
                              ill be whippin an HHR if i can make it out there

Comment

do it!!
                                how much were your flights?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X