X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
    lol
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
    Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

• Great build bud. Keep up the great work.

Comment

• Well today. i went out to work on it, and im sure you guys remember when i yanked torsion springs to lower it, yeah, it was not low enough for my liking, so i got it down to the spindles, and then it sat for a few weeks, then i went out there today, and this is were pics come in.
        It was left like this

I Got it to this.

To show im not fucking around this time, i left 6 torsion springs in, from the original 16
        Progress.

Shits getting serious

Jacked up, about to go down...

Welp, this is it.

About 1 t o1 1/2 finger gap status.

Because i see the cool kids doing it
        the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.

Comment

• And, on another note, i cant go any lower without tubbing the front, i mean, low profile tires will help, and stuff like that, but comfortably, i cant go any lower.

Comment

• I just read all of this and their is alot of progress!

I just want to see some more low...

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
            Originally posted by nickskater09
            I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• When do i find a vw bus for 500 bucks...?.? thats just sick!

Never sell that thing man never !!

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANK_NL View Post
                When do i find a vw bus for 500 bucks...?.? thats just sick!

Never sell that thing man never !!
                I got it from a lady who's husband just died, and she had it sitting in her yard, i went to talk to her, she said i have had offers up to 3,000 as it is, but since i know your going to work on it and treat it right, how much do you want it for? i said ill give you 1000, then i said ok, and i called her a couple days later, and said i am working to get the money, and i told her i currently have 500 now. then she said just give me 500, so i did that, and now i have the bus

Also, ill never sell the bus haha,
                Last edited by Madhatter; 07-31-2012, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madhatter View Post
                  I got it from a lady who's husband just died, and she had it sitting in her yard, i went to talk to her, she said i have had offers up to 3,000 as it is, but since i know your going to work on it and treat it right, how much do you want it for? i said ill give you 1000, then i said ok, and i called her a couple days later, and said i am working to get the money, and i told her i currently have 500 now. then she said just give me 500, so i did that, and now i have the bus

epic just epic..
                  Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
                  and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
                  S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

• u should sell it, and get money for the e30... seems like your burning out with all of your projects... too much going on ...

Comment

• I'm Liking this so far...A buddy of mine got a camper bus for $300. The wheels were up to the brakes in the ground lol. Had it up and going a week later lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bystrov View Post
                        u should sell it, and get money for the e30... seems like your burning out with all of your projects... too much going on ...
                        Nooooo bus > e30

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                        Originally posted by nickskater09
                        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                          nooooo bus > e30
                          x100 !

Comment

• Originally posted by Madhatter View Post

Fuck you lucky ........ !!
                            That is one of the reasons you should never sell it.. because of the way you got it.

Now keep working on it

what about a engine swap.. R32 maby or old porsche motor.!! that will be insane!!
                            Last edited by FRANK_NL; 07-31-2012, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANK_NL View Post
                              Fuck you lucky ........ !!
                              That is one of the reasons you should never sell it.. because of the way you got it.

Now keep working on it

what about a engine swap.. R32 maby or old porsche motor.!! that will be insane!!
                              Itll have an engine swap one day, im thinking of jsut building a 2.0 block to a 2.5, and buiild that for performance, ANd yeah i gave her my word i would never sell it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bystrov View Post
                                u should sell it, and get money for the e30... seems like your burning out with all of your projects... too much going on ...
                                Alex! i have the e30 up and running, The e30 is the daily remember, not a full time project, just little things here and there when i can,

Comment

Working...
                                X