Price market? help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price market? help please

i was looking into getting a set of bbs rs or super rs. The specs would want the wheels to be 18" by 10" 5x100 et 30…What would be the price margin for rs/super rs in 18".Are the 18" face for super rs rare?cause i know you can buy Super Rs in 19s without any issue. Yes, i did search for some answers before coming here,but the prices are all over the place for either rs or super rs…………… and if any experienced bbs user can let me know the difference between them because couldn't find it throughout any forums.
    Last edited by Kevin Pedrosa; 12-07-2014, 12:04 AM.

Your post is super hard to read.., edit it.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlue View Post
      Your post is super hard to read.., edit it.
      i have edit it as you asked

Comment

Id say you go on and find a cheap 5x114.3 17" rs. they are usually cheap to buy. and since you won't be needing the barrels or the lips. you can find a trashed or heavy curbed set as long as the center is okey.
        Redrill them, and step them up to 18".
        Im just guessing around 2500-3000 dollar range is doable. but we always end up with more.. golden hardware. chrome. custom colors. etc etc..

If you are not lucky and just bump over a set of 5x100 rs stepped to 18" with the right specs. who knows.
        Visit Bagriders.com for the best deals on Airride suspension.

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Comment

Originally posted by stbk View Post
          Id say you go on and find a cheap 5x114.3 17" rs. they are usually cheap to buy. and since you won't be needing the barrels or the lips. you can find a trashed or heavy curbed set as long as the center is okey.
          Redrill them, and step them up to 18".
          Im just guessing around 2500-3000 dollar range is doable. but we always end up with more.. golden hardware. chrome. custom colors. etc etc..

If you are not lucky and just bump over a set of 5x100 rs stepped to 18" with the right specs. who knows.
          cause where I'm getting them is selling 17in face stepped up to 18 any color i want for 2900 i believe (talked to them month half ago) then the super rs in 18" any color also for like 1000 more. i wanted to see if it was to much so i can negotiate cause i was thinking about the super rs they said its rare to see the 18" face super rs reason why they are more
          Last edited by Kevin Pedrosa; 12-07-2014, 11:32 AM.

Comment

I'm still not 100% clear on what's being asked here, but I see 18" Super RSs (which are a 17" face stepped to 18") for sale fairly regularly. I've never noticed the price to be significantly different than standard RSs. I'm not aware off the top of my head of 18"-face Super RSs - the current crop BBS is selling look like a 17" face with a double step lip.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
              I'm still not 100% clear on what's being asked here, but I see 18" Super RSs (which are a 17" face stepped to 18") for sale fairly regularly. I've never noticed the price to be significantly different than standard RSs. I'm not aware off the top of my head of 18"-face Super RSs - the current crop BBS is selling look like a 17" face with a double step lip.
              I found place that does bbs wheels. they have a 18in face of a super rs then they have a 17in rs face stepped up to a 18in wheel…. the price difference between the 17in face rs and 18in super rs face is about 1k…. is it worth spending about 3800 on 18in super rs face with step up lip worth it or is it to steep of a price?

Comment

Aha. Super RSs are somewhat more rare than vanilla RSs, but I don't think there's as much demand for them. As far as I've seen, the prices on the used market tend to hover in similar ranges. That may also be because most Super RSs are 2-piece.

You'll have to decide for yourself whether the 1" larger face of the Super RS is worth an additional $1000 to you, and whether that's the look you're going for. That's not a decision we can make for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
                  Aha. Super RSs are somewhat more rare than vanilla RSs, but I don't think there's as much demand for them. As far as I've seen, the prices on the used market tend to hover in similar ranges. That may also be because most Super RSs are 2-piece.

You'll have to decide for yourself whether the 1" larger face of the Super RS is worth an additional $1000 to you, and whether that's the look you're going for. That's not a decision we can make for you.
                  i know you can't make the decision for me haha. i like to negotiate. but the super rs would be 3piece. I'm trying to be unique with the set. basically asking is it worth 3800 for it. if the market is 3000 and not 3800 i would negotiate with them. but does that 1in put it in the 4k bracket ?
                  Last edited by Kevin Pedrosa; 12-07-2014, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X