Work Euroline type N build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Euroline type N build

So I have a few questions about relipping and rebarreling a set of eurolines. I ended up picking up a set for 800 dollars with the full intent of tearing them down, and building them to my desired specs. My main concern is that the faces are welded to the barrel so I'm trying to find the best solution to having them torn apart. If anyone has any experience or information with disassembling a set as well as where to order lips and barrels I would greatly appreciate it!
    Follow me on IG for more up to date build logs and randomness @ codyhnic04

bump to help my amigo!
    Follow me on instagram: @watsupitsdenny
    check out my bagged GTO build

Comment

There are several custom wheel shops that will cut the weld with a lathe. Offhand, I know Memoryfab advertises it. Ewheelworks and spinfab will probably do it too.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleAnderson View Post
        There are several custom wheel shops that will cut the weld with a lathe. Offhand, I know Memoryfab advertises it. Ewheelworks and spinfab will probably do it too.
        Thanks! I'll post more updates when I start

Comment

The wheel bolts(not referring to the lug bolts) are there to hold the wheel together. They only provide clamping force, the face/center of the wheel has a load bearing surface in contact with the barrel and lip. There is no general lip size, people run whatever.
          Does this answer your question?
          Our excellent online ccna course training programs will lead you to success in the network+ We also offer latest passguide and hsbc with 100% success guarantee. Our www.principiacollege.edu

Comment

If these are The ones where faces are welded to one piece barrel, there really isn't much that can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by sajjad123 View Post
              The wheel bolts(not referring to the lug bolts) are there to hold the wheel together. They only provide clamping force, the face/center of the wheel has a load bearing surface in contact with the barrel and lip. There is no general lip size, people run whatever.
              Does this answer your question?
              No..... My question was what is the best method to disassemble these? The faces are welded to barrel unfortunately. I'm stopping by a local machinist this week to see if we can get these on a lathe, and attempt to cut the weld.

Comment

Working...
              X