• Show
Clear All

• yo
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      omghai2u!
      sup, duuuudde.

Also, my friends dad found me a job at UPS and Fedex, but I'm going for UPS. He runs a business were they help companys get people when they're hiring.
      He told me to give him a resume and he'll do everything else, buuuuutt I don't know how to do a resume
      Help?
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bmw_devil View Post
        sup guy's

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        yo
        whaaazzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!1!!!!!!

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Just got a phone number from one of the hot students at work!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Alex resume at your level is super easy. I can send you mine if you want to see how a HS student should do it? What's your email?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Alex resume at your level is super easy. I can send you mine if you want to see how a HS student should do it? What's your email?
              alexr14 at live . com

thanks!

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                alexr14 at live . com

thanks!
                Sent.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I forgot how good working on cars makes me feel

and being kind of pissed off helps with working on them so so much

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Sent.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                      I forgot how good working on cars makes me feel

and being kind of pissed off helps with working on them so so much
                      i get more mad working on cars.People usually have to leave the room cause of it. lol
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• copping that daihatsu move today/tomorrow fuckyeahbaby.png
                        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• nice

Drama you are like god

Comment

• didnt get shit done this weekend on the car, just got the bushings out of the FLCAs
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• duder I want your bride seat, but is to spensive for my broke ass

Comment

• So I'm really debating whether or not I should cut my strut towers for the UCAs...
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X