• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• " dickHEADDDDD "
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
      Fuck deadlines mate, seriously, you'll drive yourself insane. It took me 8 months to install a radiator and intercooler in the datto, I had so many setbacks it wasn't funny. Not to mention life gets in the way as well, two of my grandparents passed away, I went to Europe, and I had to go to 4 weddings. I missed a lot of shows and cruises while the car was off the road which shitted me off. Seeing the car on stands for so long also made me want to give up at times, but you just put the tools down and get back into it when you're motivated, don't work on it when you're in the shits.

Do the work properly, don't rush it just to make a certain show or event, there'll always be more. When in doubt, just remember the Nando's saying "The taste is remembered long after the wait is forgotten" lol.
      Going by your theory, the civic will be back on the road in about 6 years..

But seriously, I love you anth. You're a legend and I look forward to seeing you out and about, if I ever actually go to anything lol.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=bh_uuWYWtlQ"]Fan Picks Nose and Winks Live on TNT (Official) [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Nej.

Comment

Fuck deadlines mate, seriously, you'll drive yourself insane. It took me 8 months to install a radiator and intercooler in the datto, I had so many setbacks it wasn't funny. Not to mention life gets in the way as well, two of my grandparents passed away, I went to Europe, and I had to go to 4 weddings. I missed a lot of shows and cruises while the car was off the road which shitted me off. Seeing the car on stands for so long also made me want to give up at times, but you just put the tools down and get back into it when you're motivated, don't work on it when you're in the shits.

Do the work properly, don't rush it just to make a certain show or event, there'll always be more. When in doubt, just remember the Nando's saying "The taste is remembered long after the wait is forgotten" lol.
            I have that kind of love and **** relationship with my datsun

I pull it apart and then loose motivation and unless i get back into a mood of working on it I would just sit in the garage and stare at it and ponder life's mysteries lol
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

I'm basically writing up a plan of attack for 100mm of things that are realistically going to get done. It's going to be an interesting next month or so, but hopefully I get the majority of things accomplished that I want to get done and I'll be somewhat content with what I'll be presenting at 100mm.

I'll be making sure everything is done properly. If there isn't enough time to do it, I won't be rushing it, I'll just not be doing it.

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
              Seb I thought you had another shell?
              So did I, so did I. The guy that was helping me with it basically said that what I'm doing to Zelda is not the direction he wants the new body to go and that if he did let me finish it, it would just be going to waste as the body is too good for me, basically.

Interesting next month to say the least!
              IG: @sebastienaudeon
              1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
              *pats Sebs head*
              there there.
              keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Dude put up a set of flat face panasport g7s on sau for $300 under 17" rims off gtr.
                Some dude got first dibs so i just pmd the owner and said $400.
                Cunt act on my part?

Comment

• nup g7's are involved. nuf said
                  03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                  getout.

Comment

• Look to be 17x9+20 17x9.5+20
                    Polish lips.
                    Paint centresbt1 yellow. Froff

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                      Nej.
                      Shu haboubbzz shamtamem

Comment

• Rooh entak ya sharmout.

Comment

• Kis ahtek beyjerahhhhh ya hamarrrr

Comment

Look to be 17x9+20 17x9.5+20
                            Polish lips.
                            Paint centresbt1 yellow. Froff
                            If they are that would be a good deal, but beware the panasports brake clearance, only good sizes clear brakes

And Vu posted up fucking 14 Regamasters for sale in 18s, so much want
                            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• The arab and turk dispute continues to hijack this thread................

We have to organise a fight night at G/C and let you 2 fight it out.

Comment

Dude put up a set of flat face panasport g7s on sau for $300 under 17" rims off gtr.
                                Some dude got first dibs so i just pmd the owner and said $400.
                                Cunt act on my part?
                                money talks

Comment

Working...
                                X