Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

**** to bring an old thread back but right now Im just on springs, but coils are coming this month.

These on this

My saab stance vs. Miata (Miata is stock, wheels on saab are 16's)

C5 A6 / / AMU TT

Comment

resurrecting agian... anymore info on this? im about to pick up a 900 turbo for dirt cheap and need to have some fun with it
        No Shelter

Comment

I think with the newer saab's at this point, the best bet is gonna be to get some spare struts, gut em, get some coil sleeves and some shorter shocks. This is what im doin with my 9k, but the strut bodies just seem too be a bit too big for everything..

I comment here knowing very little about new gens, but it seems like there is a bunch of us Saaber's lurkin around here and I wanna see some more Saabs!
          Last edited by soab; 08-02-2011, 10:34 PM.
          Originally posted by JC.
          'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Hello everyone
            heres my saab 93

Last edited by stewie_griffin; 02-10-2012, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Lookin good!! ^^^ Thought it looked lower in red for some reason.. haha
              Originally posted by JC.
              'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

^^ I think stewie-griffin is confused, total thread jack

Comment

Confused about what?
                  Originally posted by JC.

Comment

Originally posted by axelillo_PR View Post
                    ^^ I think stewie-griffin is confused, total thread jack
                    Alright, so my best friend has a BRG 900S and he needs a little motivation to stance it. He talks about it a lot, but we can't seem to find any good examples. So, if you all wanna see another Saab in a few months, post something that will motivate his lazy ass. Here is his car nowww. Biggest hurdle we need to jump is to find coilovers or something that will take it framebang low.

How am i confused?
                    Its saab, and it is as low as it will go without any other major BODY modifications.
                    More here http://www.saablink.net/forum/tsl-me...s/35405-26.htm

Comment

Not real and not a 900 but maybe some motivation of a shop I did, hopefully getting my strut rods machined soon to make this a reality!

One of my fav cars

And prob my 2 favorite classic 900's

Last edited by soab; 02-11-2012, 01:59 AM.
                      Originally posted by JC.

Comment

Forgot about this thread, time to bring it back, methinks

Mine:

My old beast before/after/after-after:

Others:

-1997 Saab 9000cse Anniversary Edition - Bagged & Tuned
                        -1990 Saab 900 SPG - Holset & Track built
                        -1973 Mercedes-Benz 280 - Summer cruiser / mild resto project
                        -1972 MGB Roadster-Sold!

Comment

In love with the red 9-3 <3

Comment

Hopefully my 9-3 looks that good like the red airride one. Im working on the air ride and having 3 spoke work equips being rebuilt for the winter.

Comment

Originally posted by soab View Post
                              not real and not a 900 but maybe some motivation of a shop i did, hopefully getting my strut rods machined soon to make this a reality!

one of my fav cars

and prob my 2 favorite classic 900's

they all sexy 😍

Comment

Thats my house in the backround, in pic 2
                                @DollaDollaDill

Comment

Working...
                                X