X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like more than the sedan equivalents
    cool bmw

Comment

well this is looking nice dropped like that!
      Ruining cars since 2006 yo

Comment

Here are a few pics of the Benz at "ride height".

And now dumped

Air suspension: Viair 444c Pump, 3 Gallon tank, 1/4 DOT lines, 150 PSI 4-Switch, 2 - Dual Viair gauges

[url=https://flic.kr/p/zMJxYa[/url]

Some Interior Shots

I do have the original Becker Radio. It needs to be rebuilt. Has a small crack on the faceplate, sound cuts in and out, and at times doesn't work at all. Was thinking about removing the faceplate and retrofitting it on a modern knob style AM/FM stereo.

Some extra detail shots

CA Black Plates finally came in. Re-thinking I should have requested VIPBENZ instead of VIPMERC. If I ever sell the W114 by default my next project will be a Mercury Lead Sled. Last year of the CA black plate was 1969 and luckily my 1972 250C has been the same body style since 1969 so it makes sense.

by

Since one of the main features of the coupe is the no B-pillar window, I decided to take the head rests off and cap the holes. Now you can see straight through without obstructions.

Original Spare

Still some work to be done!
        Last edited by fickroxz; 10-21-2015, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Sooooo goooood
          -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
          '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
          '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

dang

Comment

This thing is super OG!
              Originally posted by cobrawannabe
              More lotion.

My build thread

Instagram: Franswishaaa

Comment

Comment

not the greatest video but here's the W114 in action

Comment

big love man!! im over in australia and onto my 3rd coupe, you guys in the us are lucky tohave the optional electric windows in a series 1.. mine are arm powered haha looks clean man
                    Mercedes abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by 541NTT View Post
                      big love man!! im over in australia and onto my 3rd coupe, you guys in the us are lucky tohave the optional electric windows in a series 1.. mine are arm powered haha looks clean man
                      thanks brother! I actually wouldn't mind the manual windows =) My passenger side motor blew once and every time I open the windows or moonroof I make the sign of the cross. feelin your coupe. I'm also going to powder coat my wheels black and get some mooneyes spider caps. it'll give it a rock a billy vibe. makes a huge difference for not too much money. I think it'll look sick on yours.

Last edited by fickroxz; 10-26-2015, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fickroxz View Post
                        thanks brother! I actually wouldn't mind the manual windows =) My passenger side motor blew once and every time I open the windows or moonroof I make the sign of the cross. feelin your coupe. I'm also going to powder coat my wheels black and get some mooneyes spider caps. it'll give it a rock a billy vibe. makes a huge difference for not too much money. I think it'll look sick on yours.

http://www.mooneyesusa.com/product-p/asc500.htm
                        that will look awesome! sadly i sold the blue rat coupe, ive been building a 250ce since the start of the year so once it was done i sold off the other, my curent merc:
                        Mercedes abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by 541NTT View Post
                          that will look awesome! sadly i sold the blue rat coupe, ive been building a 250ce since the start of the year so once it was done i sold off the other, my curent merc:
                          nice! looks familiar =)

here's what it looks like with no hubs in case you're interested in that look. As for me, I would take the time to get them gloss powder coated with at least chrome lug nuts. so the look is more intentional vs. someone just stole your hubcaps. If the chrome lugs don't do it, I'll invest in the spider caps.

Comment

Comment

yes! i love a laid out vintage Mercedes. good job on this one!
                              C280 Build Thread
                              C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                              E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

I love this.

Comment

Working...
                                X