Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.::The Timeline & Rebuild of DO™s Del Sol::.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is like a book that I cannot put down, MORE UPDATES.

Shit is hilarious hahaha, you're the man.

Comment

• I have just sat and read this from the first post! I need more! It's like a cliffhanger!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by L31 View Post
        this is fun to read
        Im glad to hear!
        Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
        oh yea, color is dope

im not sure whats going on with that steering wheel, but i have faith
        I gold flaked the steering wheel. I got it cleared but I had to do it again. Until I get a new quick release I’ll just rock my Nardi woodgrain.

Originally posted by KürBFèéleR View Post
        soooo i jus set down an read thru this WHOLE thread! i felt like i jus watchd a movie. i jus kouldnt stop. lol. i now want a del sol. u have def kame a long ways. i hope my kar turns out half that nice. anyways. im lockd in keep moar coming!!
        Thanks a lot brother! That means more than youd ever know

Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
        This is like a book that I cannot put down, MORE UPDATES.

Shit is hilarious hahaha, you're the man.
        Kinda like Great Gatsby, Lord of the Flies, and Jane Eyre. Dammit I miss school! lol

Originally posted by dav3design View Post
        I have just sat and read this from the first post! I need more! It's like a cliffhanger!
        Yeah like the end of New Moon the movie. That bitch Bella is such a fucking tease.

so yeah... i got the motor in yesterday. Once again im not revealing the actual color. I dont why though. because its such a pain changing the color in PS. i may just say F it and post the color in the next batch of update pics.
        next i gotta get the harness in get a clutch line made and get this hoe runnin'! then im off to get the bodywork done and slappin the tires on the wheels!

flickr

Comment

• Shits dope!
          http://ra64freddy.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Love the continuing progress!

Comment

• No more updates?? I just sat and read all 5 pages.
              Sam Hussein(aka Samsneez)
              State of Stance l Florida West Coast Coordinator
              Garage 5 l Owner
              BRIDE Japan Whole Sale
              Sam@stateofSTANCE.com

Comment

• that was the best five pages i think i've ever read!! Epic story man!!

Comment

• (From the movie wanted) Will sombody shoot this mother f*****... for not updating!

Comment

• come on now.. dont leave us hanging w/o even knowing the paint color!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Samsneez View Post
                      No more updates?? I just sat and read all 5 pages.
                      Originally posted by DeanO.72 View Post
                      that was the best five pages i think i've ever read!! Epic story man!!
                      lol thanks guys!
                      Originally posted by Shinji Hirako View Post
                      (From the movie wanted) Will sombody shoot this mother f*****... for not updating!
                      Originally posted by oloniccolo View Post
                      come on now.. dont leave us hanging w/o even knowing the paint color!!!

I'm sorry but i havent been able to update guys... i havent moved on with the build because i recently bought a house, went to Nashville, then the week after went to Vegas. So time & money have been and still are pretty exhausted. i thought the thread would have died out but its good to see that folks are still interested in this.

BUT i can give you guys the color. and oh yeah... i sold the wheels. i'll post pics of the new joints when i get home

Here's the color of the bay. and what the rest of the car will eventually be.

and here's the house i just got as proof of my brokededness

i'll get the picture of the wheels in a few hours.

flickr

Comment

• ooo, i almost forgot about this. With such a pretty bay you need an equally pretty motor, i hope you have plans for that. Is it getting the tuck treatment?

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                          ooo, i almost forgot about this. With such a pretty bay you need an equally pretty motor, i hope you have plans for that. Is it getting the tuck treatment?
                          This.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Hell yea, Kash! House looks awesome! I can't wait for you to get crackin' again!

Comment

• looks pretty rad. I think you need to add more holes in the bay though, the del sol doesn't have enough
                              Ben Purkiss Design
                              My Design Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                                ooo, i almost forgot about this. With such a pretty bay you need an equally pretty motor, i hope you have plans for that. Is it getting the tuck treatment?
                                well all the wires are tucked. when i got my harness done a couple pages back. the fuse box and battery are both relocated. only thing i didnt do was weld up the holes. i guess you can say i wanted a naked OEM feel so i kept the holes.
                                the motor is gonna be cleaned up even more. im gonna put a heatshield over the OE exhaust manifold, aaaand i havent decided if i want to polish my other valve cover or paint it white. paint is free so i may just stick with the white. OR maybe like a gold not too sure... looking for suggestions.

Originally posted by Revmaynard View Post
                                Hell yea, Kash! House looks awesome! I can't wait for you to get crackin' again!
                                yeah me either! it'll probably be next year though when i get my chedda back up to get the body work done. but i got the new wheels already!
                                now i just need to get the lips and polish the faces

Originally posted by Neb View Post
                                looks pretty rad. I think you need to add more holes in the bay though, the del sol doesn't have enough
                                lol thanks? i think the last sentence was sarcasm but im not sure. but yeah uhh... read my reply to T&P
                                Last edited by Dirty Octopus; 08-18-2010, 02:24 PM.

flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X