• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're black, you must do crack.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      maybe thats how the bathrooms at bars end up with piss everywhere. finally figured out that mystery
      Bahahahah I just piss on the wall because I can.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        If you're black, you must do crack.
        thats what the 80s was. blacks doing crack and getting AIDS. pretty much sums up that entire decade
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Hahaha hand that shit over ninjas
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            thats what the 80s was. blacks doing crack and getting AIDS. pretty much sums up that entire decade
            Bahahahhahahah
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• alright, so rt's opinion...

i bought a pair of fenders off vortex. the agreement was 200 shipped, and i was to receive a confirmation number after they were shipped. after a few days of not hearing from the guy, i send him a message to see if they were sent out or not. his response was something along the lines of "it was $100 for shipping, so i just sent them on greyhound." fast forward about 1.5-2 months and they still didn't arrive, and tomorrow is my deadline to file a claim.

do you think i will get issued a refund since the agreement was that price shipped to me? he never asked for my permission to send them greyhound, which is like 10 miles from me, but still....the price was supposed to include shipping. the fact that that price was half of the purchase price isn't my fault...

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                alright, so rt's opinion...

i bought a pair of fenders off vortex. the agreement was 200 shipped, and i was to receive a confirmation number after they were shipped. after a few days of not hearing from the guy, i send him a message to see if they were sent out or not. his response was something along the lines of "it was $100 for shipping, so i just sent them on greyhound." fast forward about 1.5-2 months and they still didn't arrive, and tomorrow is my deadline to file a claim.

do you think i will get issued a refund since the agreement was that price shipped to me? he never asked for my permission to send them greyhound, which is like 10 miles from me, but still....the price was supposed to include shipping. the fact that that price was half of the purchase price isn't my fault...
                File a claim. Now.

Comment

• i'm filing a claim regardless. i'm giving the guy until this evening, but yeah. it will definitely be filed.

Comment

• If you can contact him, try to and see what's good. But file that claim.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i've had contact with him since they were shipped, and it seems that greyhound is giving him the run around as well. i'm just worried they won't refund me since he has proof of shipment....

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        i've had contact with him since they were shipped, and it seems that greyhound is giving him the run around as well. i'm just worried they won't refund me since he has proof of shipment....
                        Call greyhound up as well.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Just PM'd Rotiform

About lips and barrels, lets see what they say.

If they turn out to cost more than converting them to 18s (1800$) I'm gonna fucking laugh so hard.

Worth a shot.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• LOL Rotiform.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I meant emailed them lol
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Even more lolz are being had. You want to hear from Rotiform. Call them.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X