You are subscribed to this thread "LOWVILLE 2011" P-I "Trip to Lowville"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are subscribed to this thread "LOWVILLE 2011" P-I "Trip to Lowville"

Sorry for double post. I've just realized that I put this thread in inappropriate section. I thought that "Meets, Shows and Events" forum was for this kind of threads. But now I see that there are only previews, ads and announcements there. Anyway:

A month ago we had an opportunity to hold the first stance fest in Ukraine - "LOWVILLE 2011". Probably, it won't blow your mind, but you have to realize that it is a great step further in all Ukrainian stance movement, that is still in it's beginning stage. We had to get through more than 300km (600+ for some of us) of awful Ukrainian roads to reach the place of destination - a small town called Uman. Two convoys left for Uman from different parts of the country. Here, in the first part of my coverage, I'd like to share with you some pics from our trip to "Lowville".

Need to notice that road Odessa-Uman is one of the best in Ukraine, therefore it doesn't look that bad:

These cars are from Odessa LOWERandWIDER.com crew. And below there are some Low-Club crew cars from Kiev and other cities. Predominantly old Ladas:

Hope you like my small trip coverage. In my next post I'll show you some coverage of the event.

Last edited by JDR; 06-26-2011, 07:48 PM.
    ---We buy parts we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't know---

GO Ukraine.............. nice lookin rides

Comment

The Lada's are ballin'

The Mazda's looking fresh as well!

Comment

I love it all, especially the Lada's and that's the best looking Cougar I've ever seen. The stance is strong with this one.

Comment

It looks like you guys are having too much fun. Hah. I love it.
          IG: ossiep

Comment

i love what you're doing over there guys, and i know how hard is this for you...

hope here in Bulgaria events like this one will come true.

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by projektzwo View Post
              i love what you're doing over there guys, and i know how hard is this for you...

hope here in Bulgaria events like this one will come true.
              Thanks for understanding!
              ---We buy parts we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't know---

Comment

the bright orange lada is awesome

got more on taht car?
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  the bright orange lada is awesome

got more on taht car?
                  Yep. I have pics and full features of all cars showed above. I'll share them with you in my next parts of coverage. Also I will make personal features of most interesting cars.

Comment

More pics of that blue hatch? Opel or something? Nice cars and pics man

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                      More pics of that blue hatch? Opel or something? Nice cars and pics man
                      Blue hatch is Peugeot 206. It got much lower couple days ago and is waiting for a paint job. More to come.

Comment

Peugeot? Crazy, never seen that shape. Waiting with inticipationz

Comment

u joking anonymoose? pug 206?

cheers jdr, i'll be looking out for those pics
                          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

You're from UK, there should be plenty of them around )

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                              u joking anonymoose? pug 206?

cheers jdr, i'll be looking out for those pics
                              na didn't even think they existed in that shape (see pic for car I'm talking about), still looks like an opel to me lol. But yep I've seen all the chavy 206's here

AHHHHH I see the pug now, wouldn't call it blue with all that going on though
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Anonymoose; 06-27-2011, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X