• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is heather?

04' 350z
    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• she left the RT Crew.

jk idk. She just came one day and posted in here once and that was her last,
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Wow, I've posted a lot in this thread, it started as being bored in science class and being in RT on my phone, then I couldn't leave

Comment

• its an addiction

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Its a lifestyle.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• really annoyed right now

Comment

• why

Drama you are like god

Comment

• because I cant sell this fucking car

Comment

• mmmmmmmmmmmm, Gyro

Comment

• gyro ftw.

Just add in your FS thread serious buyers only and blah blah and that your tired that people are gonna buy it and then pussy out, in big red letters

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I just had a 2 hour 45 minute drive home from work. FUCK EVERYTHING AND FUCKING DUMB ASS CUNTS ON THE FUCKING ROAD WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING. FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• women?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Women and a few men, I can't tell you how much I **** pricks in fucking Cayanne's think they fucking own the road.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I know how you feel.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• You don't though. This drive sucked SO MUCH.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X