• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
    Sup RT.
    sup Neil

Originally posted by Drama View Post
    I wish I had work soon
    yeah money is good to get, but getting fuck all hrs these days, so it make it such a drainer to only work like 2-3 shifts a week,
    coz i get lazy from not working and then i'm in a cbf mood when i have to actually work
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Chillin out maxin relaxin all cool

I feel like I'm starting to get depressed and that's really not cool

Comment

• You're not depressed, you're just hitting a low, you'll bounce back once school ends I'm sure.

Depression is something deeper than just the feeling.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          You're not depressed, you're just hitting a low, you'll bounce back once school ends I'm sure.

Depression is something deeper than just the feeling.
          This.

Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

• I know

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
              sup Neil

yeah money is good to get, but getting fuck all hrs these days, so it make it such a drainer to only work like 2-3 shifts a week,
              coz i get lazy from not working and then i'm in a cbf mood when i have to actually work
              Yeah I know what you mean. I wouldn't mind though as long as i'm getting money haha.
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                I know
                You need to talk? I'm here dude.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ^ As am I, but I don't think I've been around long enough to talk like that.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Naw, I'm fine, I'm just not sure what to do with my life after the next two weeks/ summer depending on if I get the job or not

Comment

• 3 ppl from my organization have commented on my daughters shoe hanging from my tow hook. 1 random jap man off base, and 1 confused looking colonel told me too
                      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• So I should have some hardwood floors in my room within 3-4 weeks. We got some, iirc, Brazilian Walnut floors. They look like this but a little bit darker.(More brownish)

My question is, what color should I paint my room? I'm thinking about painting it a light brown.

Drama you are like god
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• paint room white or hogs bristle,

good contrasting colors look good

Comment

• Hogs bristle sounds interesting. I'll get some pictures of our flooring so you can get a better idea of a color. We already installed them downstairs; now I'm just waiting for my dad to get out from his cast so we can finish.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• my room is hogs bristle walls with white ceiling and light brown wood floors

i would prefer a darker brown floors to match the color of by bedroom furniture which is more cherry oak/chocolate color

Comment

• I get distracted for five minutes and you guys are on about decorating?

http://www.farrow-ball.com/colours/p...etFilters=true this company does some really nice colours.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X