No announcement yet.

Work S1's or Equips on my 350z?! help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if I were to buy the s1s, put the rear lips on the front and run a 5.5 lip in the rear ?
    Me and nevaland can not agree on a price. He's asking more then he's had them listed for for t he past four months and there going to need tires. Ill be into those wheels for a lot more then id like to be. I have a 225/40/19 on my bbs's that are mint and the s1s come with the same type of potenzas so really I could spend the money I was on tires on new lips..
    I put in WORK

Comment

And can I get lips for the meisters through rb? I can't find any info on there site about altering offsets etc
      I put in WORK

Comment

Yea you just have to call them and tell them what you doing. I'm sure they can help, sometimes they take to long.. We just built a pair of Equips from them for my buddies Z33 18x12-4

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

Very nice.. royal do you think I could pull off a 19x12 et10 with rolled fenders ? On air
          I put in WORK

Comment

Better yet, to achieve a stance close to nevalands, what size lips would you run asuming they are 6 inch inner barrels which is what they look like..
            9.5 et29
            11 et22.

Maybe ..

Front 4 inch lip to make a 10.5 et17
            Rear 5.5 inch lip to make a 12 et10 or 5 to make an 11.5 et16.

Id like to go as aggressive as posible without doing much more then a fender roll. Thanks
            I put in WORK

Comment

i wouldnt even bother buying new lips for the s1's, id just get the equips. they are fully polished which is most desireable and have gold bolts which are also very wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by TheStig View Post
                If you choose any of the 3 youll be fine. They all look incedible. I am also a HUGE Meister S1 fan, and the Eurolines look DOPE. Just get the correct size and offset, and theyll be beautiful.
                Originally posted by da3bous
                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

At this point the advantages of the s1s are beating the hell out of the equips. For the same price I can have fully built s1s with perfect offsets and and the the gold centers like I desire. You have to rememberr that the equips have a 1 inch spacer in the front to achieve that stance... and they need tires.. and he wants 3300 for them and I will end up sending them to rb to have the fronts offet fixxed and I will end up painting them so ill be into them for over 4500.
                  I put in WORK

Comment

You need to get away from those +offsets and go lower 0 to negatives.. a 19x11 0 or -5 would be good I have 11et 0. Fronts you can do 19x10 0 or -7 offset if you do 9.5 your et should be around-10 or lower..

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

Do you have any idea how much the inner and out barrels cost? Id like a idea how much this will cost. If I can use my 4.5 rear lip in the front with a smaller barrel I should still be in good shape
                      I put in WORK

Comment

Well after getting an outrageous 2800 quote for lips and barrels.. I opted for the new route. Soo I ordered a custom set of gold S1s!

F 19x10 et-7
                        R 19x11 et-7

Should look straight sexxxxy.
                        Someone my fittipaldis in the fs section so I can buy my airride!
                        I put in WORK

Comment

Sounds tight flossz, can't wait for pics! Did you call RB for that quote? Cause I was gonna call when I had some cash to see how much for some new lips, new offsets, and repaint my centers for my equips..

Comment

Shit, already ordered huh? I was gonna suggest, getting the lips Gold, and the faces white, with polished bolts... Just something Ive always wanted to do on a white car. Your car would have been perfect...

Comment

Originally posted by Fren-Z View Post
                              Sounds tight flossz, can't wait for pics! Did you call RB for that quote? Cause I was gonna call when I had some cash to see how much for some new lips, new offsets, and repaint my centers for my equips..
                              I can't wait either! 3 months ftl..

No I got that quote from Z1. No reflection on them as a company... they gave me a great price on my meisters and there customer service is second to none.. not to mention adam is a stand up guy. But yeah building those equips woulda been a pretty penny. But its lonely at the top my friend
                              I put in WORK

Comment

Originally posted by TheStig View Post
                                Shit, already ordered huh? I was gonna suggest, getting the lips Gold, and the faces white, with polished bolts... Just something Ive always wanted to do on a white car. Your car would have been perfect...
                                Damn you rob... couldn't of suggested that a day ago?! That would look silly. Well if I have my car till next winter which I'm known not to keep a car for more then months at a time... I will paint the lips pikes peak white. Also want a cusco roll cage painted the same gold as my works. Damn you for filling my head with these thoughts
                                I put in WORK

Comment

Working...
                                X