X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like my bacon cheddar dogs w/ rooster sauce and ketchup , or deli mustard and onions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
      Is there any food better than a good hot dog with some char on it with deli mustard and diced raw onions? I think not
      with a beer under the stars?
      unpossible
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Is there any food better than a good hot dog with some char on it with deli mustard and diced raw onions? I think not
        sausage and peppers from Englishtown Raceway The only reason to go to Waterfest
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          sausage and peppers from Englishtown Raceway The only reason to go to Waterfest
          still not worth it, that shits like 8 thousand dollars for one of those, and then you have to deal with those vw fegs thw whole time,

Hey broo hows the mk4 hahehehehehe

havn;t owned one in 2 years, but it was an r32 so a lot better than your shit box mk2 you took out a loan to buy coilovers and wheels for....

yea, thats what I thought mk4 kid pffffttt

Comment

still not worth it, that shits like 8 thousand dollars for one of those, and then you have to deal with those vw fegs thw whole time,

Hey broo hows the mk4 hahehehehehe

havn;t owned one in 2 years, but it was an r32 so a lot better than your shit box mk2 you took out a loan to buy coilovers and wheels for....

yea, thats what I thought mk4 kid pffffttt

yea, we all know youre a mk4 kid. thats why you sold the mk3 and the 7er
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• goddamn vag kids

Comment

• meh getting tired

Comment

• think I'll go do a little updating...

Comment

• sup bros
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• can anyone find me the video of the homemade garage lift? It's a light green garage with a Porsche 964 Turbo (I think).
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Waiting for gfs flight to get in, do I A park and wait or B use the airport for it's clear intended use as a race track? Ummmm choice number racecar

Comment

Waiting for gfs flight to get in, do I A park and wait or B use the airport for it's clear intended use as a race track? Ummmm choice number racecar
                          Or C.
                          [ame]http://www.vimeo.com/25065599[/ame]

Drama you are like god
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Seen it, not too funny, mini Cooper + Logan airport = lotso fun fun fun

Comment

Seen it, not too funny, mini Cooper + Logan airport = lotso fun fun fun
                              I thought it was funny. Doin' it GTA style?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• No Homo?

Originally posted by Kielan
                                can't trust black people..

Comment

Working...
                                X