Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire help for noob Kosei K1

im also a noob straight up i need your guys help
    I'm not sure what the 2XX/4X/1X offset part of the tire exactly means.

so basically imma run kosei's with a 2XX/40/17 offset and imma put em on them with 20mm spacers

I'm trying to get the stretch look so i was thinking either 18 x 8.5, 235/40/18 or 17 x 8.5, 225/40/17

I hope this does not sound harsh, but given what you've written above, I suggest strongly that you do a lot more research and get to where you understand the terminology of wheel and tire measurements before you decide on a wheel and tire combination. You're throwing around terms like "offset" without knowing what it means, you're mixing up tire and wheel measurements, you're talking about spacers as though they affect how the tire mounts to the wheel, and you're talking about tire stretch with tire sizes that won't end up stretched on those wheel widths. You need the fundaments before you even think about buying anything.

A couple of resources to get you started:
    TireRack.com's Tire Size Guide, their guide to wheel offset, and Wikipedia on wheel sizing. Digest that information so that you know what each and every wheel and tire specification indicates and what it all means before you even begin to think about buying anything.

Comment

actually i researched a lot and figured it out thank you for not being a dick

positive energy all around

Comment

Originally posted by Androoskie View Post
        actually i researched a lot and figured it out thank you for not being a dick

positive energy all around
        WTF, dude just helped you. How was he being a dick He was completely in the right, and he knows his shit. No need to get defensive.
        '94 Nissan Altima GXE
        '00 Ford Mustang GT | Domestic-Bunny

I make music and gaming videos in Cali. @ktfright

youtube.com/ktfright | ktf.bandpage.com

Comment

He was completely in the right, and he knows his shit. No need to get defensive.

Comment

Originally posted by ktfright View Post
            WTF, dude just helped you. How was he being a dick He was completely in the right, and he knows his shit. No need to get defensive.
            He said 'thank you for NOT being a dick'

Comment

Working...
            X