• Originally posted by P78 View Post
    only since a week or so
    That still counts.
    Sup. Call me Z.
    My Accord "build".

Comment

• Made over $3k this week by selling wheels

Feeling pretty good

Wheels are such a good investment, way better returns than shares.

Gona drop some of the money off to my importer for my tab and the rest will be put towards savings.
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• now you have a job, u sell wheels, and all those weeks you were skint, no sales

that's life i guess
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Better I have this money now when I have a job, coz now I won't spend it and save it instead.

Could almost go to japan with the amount of money I already have. Tempting to do it in November, but I would have to double my savings for it coz my parents would not be happy if I spent it all again and lived day by day.
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• meh parents (unless you still living at home tho)
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Slow day is slow.
              Sup. Call me Z.
              My Accord "build".

Comment

• Roman sounds like you are back at it, your old self.

Just needs more drifting.

Comment

• Not sure how many of you have heard this track, but Kendrick Lamar just fucking laid it all out and killed it. Game changing verse. Hopefully this makes other rappers begin to get back to real hip hop. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXufDSKvBiM"]Big Sean - Control (ft. Kendrick Lamar) & Jay Electronica - YouTube[/ame]
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Morning guys. Does anyone have an extra OZ bolt socket they feel like selling? I'm picking up my new wheels today and need one to break them apart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Not sure how many of you have heard this track, but Kendrick Lamar just fucking laid it all out and killed it. Game changing verse. Hopefully this makes other rappers begin to get back to real hip hop. Big Sean - Control (ft. Kendrick Lamar) & Jay Electronica - YouTube
                      Not bad.

I was just listening to Childish Gambino and Flux Pavillion this morning on the drive in to work.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FcDXL5Aw0o"]Earl Sweatshirt featuring Vince Staples & Casey Veggies - Hive - YouTube[/ame]
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Morning Rob.

Comment

• I can't wait for Earl's album been a favorite of mine since the first odd future tape. His version of Drop. Nuts.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              Morning Rob.
                              morning love
                              Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              I can't wait for Earl's album been a favorite of mine since the first odd future tape. His version of Drop. Nuts.
                              This!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• theres a problem guy the new drake song came up....But I didn't change the radio station maybe I like it? Should I go see like someone for that or just keep it to my self?
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X