I can play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can play?

Here's my Cadillac. Its lowered a smidgen. No fucking camber or anything different than stock. Eibach springs uncut, stock magnetic ride shocks. Thought some may enjoy a luxury domestic.

Just iphone pics, still need to dig my Rebel out and take some legit shots.

home away from home.

sittin on the 'travelin' wheels.

trips to the gas station like a boss.

Not changing a thing. She gets down
    11 CTS-V
    03 Lightnng SOLD
    2006 stage3 WRX SOLD
    91 MR2 Turbo SOLD

I like the stock wheels way better then your current wheels. Just my .02, you arn't lowering it and you're on stanceworks >__<

WHY DID YOU SELL THE LIGHTNING!!!! lol
    Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

its lowered a little already, people chop the springs on these things like crazy to lower theirs. I like the stance personally. The wheels and tires are a pricey set up, they are lightweight for 'racing'. The Lightning had 30K miles when i sold it in july, it was mint! It only had 400rwhp though, this car makes that plus the 300 my mr2 had at the wheels Feelin all Ricky Bobby right now
      11 CTS-V
      03 Lightnng SOLD
      2006 stage3 WRX SOLD
      91 MR2 Turbo SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by JasonB View Post
        It only had 400rwhp though, this car makes that plus the 300 my mr2 had at the wheels
        What's under the hood that you're pushing 700 out the rear wheels?

Comment

a supercharged 6.2

its right at 717 on 93 or 840 on spray. Its a stock bottom end with heads, cam, exhaust, ported stock supercharger, some pulleys and a tune.
          Last edited by JasonB; 08-21-2014, 02:44 PM.
          11 CTS-V
          03 Lightnng SOLD
          2006 stage3 WRX SOLD
          91 MR2 Turbo SOLD

Comment

a supercharged 6.2

its right at 717 on 93 or 840 on spray. Its a stock bottom end with heads, cam, exhaust, ported stock supercharger, some pulleys and a tune.
            shieeeeet... I forgive the donut tires now

not much "stance" but sounds like it hauls ass

The BDC GARAGE / Audi Q5 STLTHPRJKT / Audi A4 APR stg3+ / Porsche 964 C4 airride / Aircooled Dpt
            www.bdcfamilia.com | facebook.com/bdcfamilia | @BDCFAMILIA (Instagram)

Comment

mmm small block

Comment

Wheels look too small imo but who am i to judge a 700whp Cadillac?!

Comment

Thanks guys, upon further consideration this is the last place to post something like this lol. My mr2 and Wrx belonged, this is out of place lol.
                  11 CTS-V
                  03 Lightnng SOLD
                  2006 stage3 WRX SOLD
                  91 MR2 Turbo SOLD

Comment

Fuck thank you I was trying to figure out what to do with my FIFA World Cup coins. God bless you diudiu, god bless you. I will share this information with the world
                    11 CTS-V
                    03 Lightnng SOLD
                    2006 stage3 WRX SOLD
                    91 MR2 Turbo SOLD

Comment

a supercharged 6.2

jesus I def forgive the lack of stance. BBBBUUUTTT this is stance works. Lower is and get different wheels

Seriously though, sick numbers! Post a video of a run or a startup or something I want to hear that thing.
                      Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Working...
                      X