X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
    damnnn that sucks.

but yeah its brand new.
    i know. We were supposed to go street drifting again today. I was bored enough to run across the street and take a picture of my friend turning lol.I'll upload the pic later. It was freakin hot today.

thats good
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• NATAPULT

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      Originally posted by da3bous
      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        i know. We were supposed to go street drifting again today. I was bored enough to run across the street and take a picture of my friend turning lol.I'll upload the pic later. It was freakin hot today.

thats good
        haha word. Its storming like FAWKKKK here. I was going to ride my bike in it. buttt....... its raining alot harder then i thought haha

04' 350z
        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
        That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

one word... Amazon... or actually Craigslist. I got new pedals, clips, handlebars, grips, headset, and cog for 70 bucks off of amazon.

Another dope site is benscycles.com
          I'll have to try Amazon, because craigslist is nothing-doing for bike parts, although I did get the bike from Craigslist (1973 JC Penney bike FTW). Of course I've stripped it down since then. Funny you bring up benscycles.com though; I was looking at wheels there.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
          yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by schroedin View Post
            sean davidson likes this....

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
              I'll have to try Amazon, because craigslist is nothing-doing for bike parts, although I did get the bike from Craigslist (1973 JC Penney bike FTW). Of course I've stripped it down since then. Funny you bring up benscycles.com though; I was looking at wheels there.
              bencyles is my shit. They have everyyyy thing there. haha

04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                ima start doing that lol
                Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                haha word. Its storming like FAWKKKK here. I was going to ride my bike in it. buttt....... its raining alot harder then i thought haha
                lucky. I rode my bike in the rain the other day.....bolts are kinda getting rusty. I'll just clean em tomorrow

Drama you are like god
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• shablam

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Natty makes me shudder...

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

ima start doing that lol

lucky. I rode my bike in the rain the other day.....bolts are kinda getting rusty. I'll just clean em tomorrow
                      haha word. Its fun on a fixie. 180 skids are my shit. haha

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

shablam
                        n/a kouki? rareeeee hahaha

04' 350z
                        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

haha word. Its fun on a fixie. 180 skids are my shit. haha
                          lol I did a freakin manual all the way down some hill and i was haullin. Then I hit my brakes and it just started sliding
                          Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                          n/a kouki? rareeeee hahaha
                          nope its Blacktop SR20 powered haha.

thats the one I was telling you about. How it was so low but the ride was sooo smooooootth. Drifts so clean too.

and this IS250 I saw today slammed on Wedsports

Drama you are like god

Comment

lol I did a freakin manual all the way down some hill and i was haullin. Then I hit my brakes and it just started sliding

nope its Blacktop SR20 powered haha.

thats the one I was telling you about. How it was so low but the ride was sooo smooooootth. Drifts so clean too.

and this IS250 I saw today slammed on Wedsports
                            haha you braked and skidded? gayyy heheh no brakes ftw!

Is it turbo'd without a FMIC?

shit you should ride in my car when i drift. can't feel shit. its sooo smooth.

damn thats helllaaaaa sexy.

04' 350z
                            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

haha you braked and skidded? gayyy heheh no brakes ftw!

Is it turbo'd without a FMIC?

shit you should ride in my car when i drift. can't feel shit. its sooo smooth.

damn thats helllaaaaa sexy.
                              yea lol. You need brakes here big time if you ride street (which I do).

it has it. Im not sure if its possible to have it that high but I believe its more up toward the lights. you can see it

haha come pick me up then

hell yea it is. Ima see if I can borrow my friends strobes and do a shoot with it.

Drama you are like god

Comment

yea lol. You need brakes here big time if you ride street (which I do).

it has it. Im not sure if its possible to have it that high but I believe its more up toward the lights. you can see it

haha come pick me up then

hell yea it is. Ima see if I can borrow my friends strobes and do a shoot with it.
                                haha true. you have no other way to stop.

yeah i see it. Its just usually infront of the front pillars there.

word ill be there in 36 hours.

04' 350z
                                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X