te37sl, ce28rt, 57fxx, 57xtreme. PIC HEAVY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• te37sl, ce28rt, 57fxx, 57xtreme. PIC HEAVY

time for me to sell my collection. these are all authentic and i still have original box if that matters to anyone. local pick up available in southern Arizona. Prices are OBO. shipping at buyers expense. all price are are after paypal.

any questions, feel free to contact me on here or text me at 520-732-4283

te37sl double pressed black: 18x9.5+22 square set up. wheels are in great condition. no curb rash or dents knicks or anything that i have noticed. comes with no name center caps. these originally were not meant to run center caps. tires are hankook evo2 v12 275/35 square. tread rating at 9.5/32 rear and 10/32 front. can sell with or without tires. asking 2,600 no tires or 3,200 with tires.

ce28rt: 18x9.5+24 square set up. these wheels are now discontinued and can no longer be order. wheels are in great condition. no knick, rash or any damages that i noticed. the tires are nitto nt555. 275/35 square. tread rating at 11.5/32 these are fairly new. 2,700 without tires. 3,400 with tires,

57fxx: 18x9.5+25 square set up. wheels are in great condition minus one wheel with a tiny rock chip. size of a pencil tip. see picture. these will come with 2 form of center caps in red and silver. tires are sumitomo hrz2 275/35F tread at 11/32, 285/35R tread at 9.5/32. asking 2k for the wheels without tires. 2,500 with.

57xtreme: 18x9.5+22 square set up. wheels had minimal scuffs and scratches on the CLEARCOAT. base coat is still in great shape. the scratches in the clear coat isnt noticeable unless detailing the wheels. these do not have cepter caps as i prefer to run them without. tires are sumitomo hrz3 275/40 square. tread is at 11/32. 1,400 without tires. 2,000 with tires.

ttt

Comment

bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

bump

Comment

The te37s still available?

Comment

wait boosted from ifunny?

Comment