Especially if you are as a guy from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Especially if you are as a guy from

Especially if you are as a guy from the 10 percent ranger for girls turn like the nineteen twenty percent range in one year really Biomuscle XR lean then 1.2 grams for pound is the standard is what I recommend but going any higher than that just unnecessary so save yourself the money in you also I mean eating to transfer pounding 400grams of protein a day I could do it but have I would be real sick I’ve everything had to eat at that and I've done in the past I mean I stood you know do with three scoops a protein at like that was one shaky I do a couple those shakes a day and my lunch was mad tied up by like 12ounces a mi and then my dinner at the same thing and was always bola just like I don't know I was happy when I find the you know learned I don't do that anymore so savers up the money and save yourself the just gross weekly have always being stuffed and a key protein amount around one gram per pound you'll be good alright so those are today's questions if you want to use it at your own questions are you want to vote on other people's questions on what you think I she answer next please do hit up my Google Moderator page which rolling down below and you’ll see how it works it's very simple now you can program questions and then it also just has like a window that cycles through questions that you can give a check .
Working...
X