This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
    anybody ever watch workaholics? it's not a bad show so far...
    I think its fucking hilarious.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Can you do that for me ace....

I guuesssss....
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        I guuesssss....
        Thanks babe.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yea, this show is fuckin great.
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Thanks babe.
            <3

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Pavel:
              "I like to play this one game with girls.... I pick them up and then see if they are DTF before dinner"

I 'd

Drama you are like god

Comment

• So, where's my chop?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Give me a link to the picture of your in sand. It's not letting me copy it.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• was in the car today flipping radio stations, caught this right as it came on, from one of the best movies ever

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6zBjYIyz-0"]YouTube - Real Life - Send Me An Angel (1983)[/ame]

Comment

• fuuuuu, need to sell my car, want an old jdm car, BAD

Comment

• Kielan,

IMO this looks the best, but all black may be the best before Sowo if you can't have the silver color matched well before then. (IDK why you need new mirrors, or are doing something to them, so dunno exact situation.)

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                          fuuuuu, need to sell my car, want an old jdm car, BAD
                          Do it.

Comment

• yeah I shopped one with all black mirrors and it looks poop. That looks the best, but I think all silver still trumps even that.

Comment

• Comment

• Yeah, I agree. This is what I got with all black

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X