No announcement yet.

Slammed Ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the truck, it's dope! Can't say that I like the wheels though. But that's def the nicest ranger I've ever seen.
    i have the s10 that everybody hates

Comment

Sounds violent! I like it.

Comment

Is the steering wheel normally that sideways in your hand?

Comment

Yessir, never took time to realign the steering the right way. lol

Comment

dope wheels! what kind are they? and offset?

Comment

''D-Windows'' Style, lot of brand do some similiar, wheels are 16x10 -38 offset

Comment

[QUOTE=beluga420;817202]Newer shots of the truck..

Love it man! I hope I can get my bed flaired out as good as yours! Im going to do it pretty much the same way.
                Slow and Low that is the Tempo
                civic build thread-http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41628

Comment

Thanks Snuggle, good luck doing them!

Damnit, just saw that half the pictures I posted are dead.. They were on FB and I won't go back to reach them again lol

On a side update, Truck is stored for winter time in my warm garage while it is already -5C outside for it's great winter care.

Truck will be megasquirted, engine out for new tranny, resealing the oil pan that leaks a bit, new twin-scroll homemade manifold, new bigger turbo and CLEAN engine bay. My current one looks like a big mess of wires. Aiming towards nothing less than 25psi when I get it tuned on the dyno.
                  More rear drop will be more next summer since I don't really have the space to remove the bed off but still unsure.. Drag radials should fill in great the wheel gap.

You can clearly see it's wider than stock on this shot.

Mess of wire as it sits now.

Just finished building my MS2, with ignition wires output, all tested and works fine.

Annd the new turbo that needs a rebuild(got it for 100$ off a friend) all it needs is probably just an oversized shaft wheel ring.

Comment

I'd like my thread to be moved in the build section, if any mods read this pls?

Comment

• This truck is looking great. Is that a 40Bob intake?

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrawannabe View Post
                        This truck is looking great. Is that a 40Bob intake?

No, I custom built it 40Bob intakes are designed for older heads, won't fit my 97 one.

Comment

• Love this!

Always puts a smile on my face to see another static low pickup!
                          Chevrolet S10 1992 "LS1/T56"
                          Toyota Corolla 1986 "Daily"

Comment

• Originally posted by LS10 View Post
                            Love this!

Always puts a smile on my face to see another static low pickup!
                            Thank you sir!

Test fitted my new drag tires today.. I love how its flush with the fenders and only 1/4 inch between tire and top of fender. God can't wait to test these out at the track next summer

Comment

• how did you pull the bed out like that ?? makes it look soo perfect

Comment

• Grind hte inner bed sides and pull them with a jack is what i done, then reweld brackets to make them fenders stay where they belong. I have about 2.5'' each side wideneded

Comment

Working...
                                X