Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: e28/e30/e32/e34 Custom Coilovers

Hello!

I'm offering custom made coilover suspensions for older bimmers. I have over 15 years of experience in dealing/servicing and building downhill bikes/motorcycle suspension systems so few years ago i've decided i could use my knowledge and make myself a good coilover system instead of buying rebranded taiwaneese products ( not saying theire bad! ).
    After 2 years of intense testing and adjustments i came up with perfect solutions and can now fabricate a set for any older bimmer. Prices will vary a lot depending on components used and amount of work needed. On basic sets im using custom made galvanized shock tubes with replaceable inserts, 8-9kg springs as default. I can make any basic height, use other springs aswell as valve shocks to your preference ( only applies to bilstein's ).

Here are some examples of my work and prices:

e30 front 51mm struts ( sanded and painted gloss black ) , bilsteins shortened and hardened a lot. optimal springs, new hubs, top hats, custom machined and polished top nuts. 750$

e34 front setup, custom made 10cm shortened strut, ta shocks, 9kg springs. Shortened tube allows around 1inch of shock travel even when lowered so much that coming off your driveway becomes trouble . A lot of adjustment available. Budged version with no new hubs/nor top hats. 400$

And here's my car on custom made bilstein b8 setup,custom durable camber plates up front ( 18mm german bearing and additional bearing in spring perch to allow smoothness ) and also custom poliurethane rear top mounts ( lower and much more durable then stock meteal/rubber crap)

Feel free to send me a pm or text me:
    +48 507 657 457

How much for a full set for a 91 e34 M5? . Shoot me a email. andrik1528@gmail.com

Comment

Also interested in this. Price for E34 535I please

Comment

Working...
      X