No announcement yet.

Corvette wheels + e36: Need adapter help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I am trying to do this setup but with the c5 wheels that at 17x9.5 square set up and am debating to just bore out and use them or get adapters? thoughts?

Comment

I know I'm bumping an old ass thread, but after lots of searching I still haven't found a definite answer on which adapters I need. From what I've read I need at least a 25mm 5x120 to 5x120.65 adapter for my e46, I'm just not sure where to get them without going custom like the website on the first page.
      1993 BMW 325i
      2001 BMW 330ci vert
      2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by SHOoff11 View Post
        I know I'm bumping an old ass thread, but after lots of searching I still haven't found a definite answer on which adapters I need. From what I've read I need at least a 25mm 5x120 to 5x120.65 adapter for my e46, I'm just not sure where to get them without going custom like the website on the first page.
        Adaptec would be my suggestion. They're custom but with going that thick I would want them done right.

Comment

You can get them from FelgenMeister.us, they make wheels, re-drill, and make spacers/adapters.

Comment

Looks like custom might be the only way to go, thanks for the advice.
            1993 BMW 325i
            2001 BMW 330ci vert
            2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
            X