No announcement yet.

93 sportline LE 190e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will never do a 35 again. Rides like shit. Also do you have any more pictures of that 225/45? I can't see anything on your pictures.
    Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

Originally posted by w201e34 View Post
      I will never do a 35 again. Rides like shit. Also do you have any more pictures of that 225/45? I can't see anything on your pictures.
      No, then 205/40 is your bet for comfy ride.... then again if u get coil overs i dont understand how your going to expect a good quality ride anyways.. since there really are no great solutions for coil over system on MB. alot of us cut coils on stock springs and till get awesome performance out of them and a real comfy ride. if u are scared to cut coils off stock springs, order some H&R for 200 bucks and cut 1 coil off that...its just that with the amount of money you plan on spending on a coil overs u can get a nice bag set up ... comfy ride and adjustable suspension... win win...

Comment

Hi zach.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
        you sir, win this battle.
        “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bystrov View Post
          No, then 205/40 is your bet for comfy ride.... then again if u get coil overs i dont understand how your going to expect a good quality ride anyways.. since there really are no great solutions for coil over system on MB. alot of us cut coils on stock springs and till get awesome performance out of them and a real comfy ride. if u are scared to cut coils off stock springs, order some H&R for 200 bucks and cut 1 coil off that...its just that with the amount of money you plan on spending on a coil overs u can get a nice bag set up ... comfy ride and adjustable suspension... win win...
          I have cut 400e springs, i'm just cutting a few more coils off. I'm not looking for a "comfy" ride just one that doesn't feel like shit. I have 35 profile tires on my current wheels, they suck. also, since my car is the 2.6 variant, its not exactly as easy as buying h&r springs for the car. i've owned and been working on 190es since I was 16, I know what i'm doing on these turds. I would never bag a car, i'm a pretty firm believer of static. And i've never seen anyone do a custom bag setup for 1200 bones. Also, I will be running 205/40 but on my front wheels. I'm not looking for a ridiculous stretch, I would never personally do a 205 on a ten. Not bashing ya, I know you know your shit.
          Originally posted by Spencer View Post
          Hi zach.
          Hey Spencer. I hear Christmas is coming soon.
          Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

I

Hey Spencer. I hear Christmas is coming soon.
            Yay!!!

Someone pm'd be about selling me a trans on the rev today. thank god.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
            you sir, win this battle.
            “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

I have cut 400e springs, i'm just cutting a few more coils off. I'm not looking for a "comfy" ride just one that doesn't feel like shit. I have 35 profile tires on my current wheels, they suck. also, since my car is the 2.6 variant, its not exactly as easy as buying h&r springs for the car. i've owned and been working on 190es since I was 16, I know what i'm doing on these turds. I would never bag a car, i'm a pretty firm believer of static. And i've never seen anyone do a custom bag setup for 1200 bones. Also, I will be running 205/40 but on my front wheels. I'm not looking for a ridiculous stretch, I would never personally do a 205 on a ten. Not bashing ya, I know you know your shit.

its cool, personal preference i guess, ive been around the block with these things to, from 201 to 140 (small to big) i was just trying to help. didnt know your extent in knowledge of the w201. do your THANG mate. PS amber corner lights would look much better than clears...(again personal pereference) here are mine in case you wondered what they will look like on a black 201

Comment

Falken, Federal, Nankang, and Nexxen make 215/40/17 that are cheap and would work.
                Follow on IG
                amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
                Vintage AME Wheels
                RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
                W115 & W123

Comment

I hear Christmas is coming soon

Comment

More pix of the bicycle.
                    justindanger.com
                    justindanger.tumblr.com
                    190rev.net

Comment

Fuck yeah
                      Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

work got done. need to lower the front and roll the rears.

Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bystrov View Post
                            Thanks bro
                            Lowz and a konky treatment photoshoot coming soon
                            Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

so much redneckery going on behind your car they must love you

Comment

rolled my fenders tonight. no more rub.

lowering the front coming sunday
                                Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

Working...
                                X