M Coupe Kinesis K58's 9's and 11's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9/11 and New York never looked so good.

But for real, lower and this will be killer!

Comment

Originally posted by f50nut View Post
      Okay okay people, I'll drop it some more

Trust me, I get it. I was joking, since half the stanced cars I see around here (NY, not the forum) look like they were paid for with last month's welfare check.

I've been wrenching for years and do all of my own work. I even stated that this is after bolting up - it's my baseline height. If I go lower, it can come down another 1.5" or so. It'll never be slammed on its nuts since it's a driver's car...not to mention an S54 with 23k on it.
      I hear you on that, here on Long Island there is no in between. Its either mind blowing or a bag of shit hahaha. I think you know which category i see most

Its a driver car indeed, truth be told im not in to the scraping and rubbing as i once was and with 23k on that car, i don't think i could bring myself to slam it either. Meatflush isn't optional so roll those fenders, and lower it because i think you have a real winner on your hands

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Jesus Christ, tell em !!!

But for real Great car man like the wide ass !!

and yes offcourse raise it ! it`s way to low

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          I hear you on that, here on Long Island there is no in between. Its either mind blowing or a bag of shit hahaha. I think you know which category i see most

Its a driver car indeed, truth be told im not in to the scraping and rubbing as i once was and with 23k on that car, i don't think i could bring myself to slam it either. Meatflush isn't optional so roll those fenders, and lower it because i think you have a real winner on your hands
          Suspension has maybe 10 miles on it. It's already starting to settle and look good. Where on the island are you? I'm from Suffolk near the Port Jeff area

Livery Wheel | Facebook | Instagram

E30 M3 Build Thread

Comment

In for pics of it lower.

You don't have to slam it, but closing the wheel gap (especially if you're already on coilovers) will take it over the top.

Beautiful car.

Comment

Awesome Z3M! Looks superb execpt for it's 4x4 stance
              Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

23k on the clock, darn. I put that many miles on mine in about 2 years. You were very lucky to get this car.

Comment

Love me some kinesis!
                    "This community is made up of people who strive to push the boundaries of the conceivable"

Comment

ciao guys

It's my first post in your forum, thanks for accepting me.

I'm from Italy and own a M Roadster in Evergreen color (S50 engine

I like very much kinesis k58 k59, and i would like to buy a set exactly like that of f50nut.
                      I have also a friend interested for his M Coupè.
                      Could you tell me please info about measures, diameter, offset etc. to order these?

I can't find official web site of kinesis, where did you buy?

Thank you very much and compliment for you Imola Red M coupè

Last edited by DUKE FLEED; 08-22-2014, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKE FLEED View Post
                        ciao guys

It's my first post in your forum, thanks for accepting me.

I'm from Italy and own a M Roadster in Evergreen color (S50 engine

I like very much kinesis k58 k59, and i would like to buy a set exactly like that of f50nut.
                        I have also a friend interested for his M Coupè.
                        Could you tell me please info about measures, diameter, offset etc. to order these?

I can't find official web site of kinesis, where did you buy?

Thank you very much and compliment for you Imola Red M coupè

New K58s are no longer available in 5x120. Whatever inventory is left won't fit your M Coupe.

I sold this particular set about a year ago. True 5x120 K58s are very rare, so it'll be tough to find one, let alone two sets.

Head to http://liverywheel.com and check out the Tecno. It's our 3-piece 5 spoke wheel, custom built to order. Email sales@liverywheel.com if you're interested

E30 M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by f50nut View Post
                          New K58s are no longer available in 5x120. Whatever inventory is left won't fit your M Coupe.

I sold this particular set about a year ago. True 5x120 K58s are very rare, so it'll be tough to find one, let alone two sets.

Head to http://liverywheel.com and check out the Tecno. It's our 3-piece 5 spoke wheel, custom built to order. Email sales@liverywheel.com if you're interested
                          Thanks for your answer f50nut...
                          Ok i will send a request to livery wheel, Tecno are very similar, cool.

Please could you suggest me measures? better 18" or 19"? wich offset front and rear?

Comment

Originally posted by DUKE FLEED View Post
                            Thanks for your answer f50nut...
                            Ok i will send a request to livery wheel, Tecno are very similar, cool.

Please could you suggest me measures? better 18" or 19"? wich offset front and rear?
                            Great, looking forward to hearing from you. I recommend 18", that's what I run on my personal car. Send me an email at sales@liverywheel.com and we can discuss fitment.

Thanks

E30 M3 Build Thread

Comment

Sent it...

Now good night, hope in your answer tomorrow,ciao

Comment

Working...
                              X