rotiform brz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rotiform brz

Just kidding but it is the same color so that counts right? Here is my 90 Miata that I've been building as a drift pig. It seems I just let it sit more than drift it anymore but oh well. Decided to change up the looks a bit so here is what it currently looks like.

Last edited by Walnuts; 08-20-2014, 05:01 PM.

Looks fantastic

Comment

Looks REALLY good; my ONLY gripe is that the rear is showing too much sidewall compared to the front in my opinion. I realize the way drift camber looks, but on this particular set of wheels it looks a tad odd to me. None the less, great functional stance, love the color!

Comment

Originally posted by Dremetos View Post
        Looks REALLY good; my ONLY gripe is that the rear is showing too much sidewall compared to the front in my opinion. I realize the way drift camber looks, but on this particular set of wheels it looks a tad odd to me. None the less, great functional stance, love the color!
        It was parked on a uneven parking spot in the first pictures I uploaded. Took some new ones today to show it a bit better on a flat surface

Comment

I was expecting a cliche/token fanboy car so I am pleasantly surprised to see this instead! lol. I love the drift-style aero on Miata's. I used to have a slammed Mazdaspeed NB and always wished there was more drift-style aero available for the NB bodystyle. I had a replica Bomex front bumper that I never got around to mounting before ultimately selling the car.
          MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
            I was expecting a cliche/token fanboy car so I am pleasantly surprised to see this instead! lol. I love the drift-style aero on Miata's. I used to have a slammed Mazdaspeed NB and always wished there was more drift-style aero available for the NB bodystyle. I had a replica Bomex front bumper that I never got around to mounting before ultimately selling the car.
            I follow you on the grams. Even with that dumb crossfire just kidding
            Thanks man I mean it is still a cliche/fanboy car because it seems everyone with a miata is buying this kit now. Oh well at least I'm not on racelands lol

Comment

looks good, but the wheels lol pretty sure you already knew that coming haha
              CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

haha my friend own the rotiform brz, so i was like...huh

Comment

Working...
                X