No announcement yet.

'92 s13 240sx, sr20 swap project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay, so its been foreverrrr, but I have updates! I bought wheels, a while ago, and adapters, and its going to be wideeee. the wheels are panasport G7's. 3 piece and custom finished.

and here is a picture from h2oi. and I plan on getting tires within the next week, and putting them on and pulling fenders :O

Comment

So I finally have an update, after months. The previous wheels I posted, the g7s got tires and were put on. I got Yokohoma S Drives, in a 205/45/17 back and 195/45/17 in the front, for maximum stretch. I also ordered Megan Racing rear upper control arms, and some other odds and ends for suspension.

I had problems with the coilovers not going low enough due to me being a complete dumbass and not preloading them. So basically all I did was lower the springs making it ride rough as all hell. So with the help of a good friend of mine, Mike Snow, whos a Nissan genius, we messed with the suspension, ground down my lugs, got the adapters to fit (adaptec from 4x114.3 to 5x114.3) and threw the wheels on.

here's the control arm jazz

the pictures were not really the best due to the fact of working a 1uz swap into a 240sx and this all at the same time, I wasn't too concerned with photography, which I regret now lol

And here is the said adapters, which are super quality made, well worth the money

Sitting on all 4 finally, after 2 days of straight wrenching

and now the final product

well thats it for now, just a few minor changes to come. if anyone is interested in anything else about the car, or want pictures, let me know, and let me know what you think!

Comment

new wheels look badass!

Comment

nice work so far!!! i like the set up alot
          This is my signature

Comment

the panasports look really awesome

Comment

Panasports are sick.
              Gotta lower it. 240 guys set the standard for hammeredness, and with 40 series tires and stock body, it's gotta be lower.
              Not to undermine what you've already done, good progress.
              Originally posted by electricalbox
              12 inches of goodness!

Comment

Originally posted by MadMax View Post
                the panasports look really awesome
                Originally posted by sterling archer View Post
                nice work so far!!! i like the set up alot
                Originally posted by Mainflow View Post
                new wheels look badass!
                thank you guys a ton, I worked so hard to get it where it sits, im glad someone else besides myself enjoys it as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Strawhat View Post
                  Panasports are sick.
                  Gotta lower it. 240 guys set the standard for hammeredness, and with 40 series tires and stock body, it's gotta be lower.
                  Not to undermine what you've already done, good progress.
                  yeah man, I understand 100 percent, this was seriously a half hour after we got everything on, I worked for 2 days straight, got 3 hours of sleep to get those wheels on, shit loads of adjustments, and shit loads of fender roll and lots of beer. I have a good bit of fine tuning, and some body work as well as paint on the way! but thank you none the less bud!

Comment

^^Stoked. I know the feeling of getting it DONE and being extatic about it.
                    Good to see that there is more build thread to be written.
                    Originally posted by electricalbox
                    12 inches of goodness!

Comment

Originally posted by Strawhat View Post
                      ^^Stoked. I know the feeling of getting it DONE and being extatic about it.
                      Good to see that there is more build thread to be written.
                      Definitely! I don't think this build is ever goin to be quite done, unless she rusts away to nothing lol. But I have big plans, with engine mods if this sr ever takes a shit on me

Comment

I like this, it's not one of the matte painted ratty looking ones! I love the gold wheels btw!
                        Just lower it.

Comment

Originally posted by Broche View Post
                          I like this, it's not one of the matte painted ratty looking ones! I love the gold wheels btw!
                          I appreciate the kind words my friend, I loved the 15's, the gold mesh went so well with the style I was trying to portray

Comment

The car's looking real good on both sets of wheels. Glad to see it's only one color, haha.
                            The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

new wheels = much better !
                              C280 Build Thread
                              C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                              E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Looking good man!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                                Originally posted by nickskater09
                                I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Working...
                                X