Gotti J55a Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotti J55a Rebuild

So to start I have a set of corvette spec j55as. so 5x120.65 16x9 et 33. the barrel is drilled for 16 bolts the face is drilled for 32. I want to rebuild the set since they are mint for how old they are. Many of ideas have come to mind. one being the simplest. just get new lips, barrels, and more hardware. Then I thought of a thread I saw a while back on a style 5 build where they cut the original barrel in half to give you a barrel and lip and use the barrel then get a new lip and drill extra holes for the hardware in the original barrel. hopefully that wasn't confusing also while im at it. are black forest lips and barrels any good? my RS hardware was good so there's that. thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Elaborate on what you are trying to do, please.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

you'll need to contact someone for the custom work.. threepiece.us, wheelflip, memoryfab, vrwheels, etc

also lmk if you need any bolts or parts.. I have two J55A spares hanging in the shed.

Comment

Do keep in mind that Gotti is still in business. The family that worked at the company since 1975 is back as the owners/management.
        From Jeremy Chapouton:

Originally posted by X26
        Yes i have a good knwolegde about GOTTI wheels, because my parents owns the company, and they manufacture GOTTI wheels since 1975 It's why i came on this website, to explain the real story

Your M150 is made of aluminum, and your M160 is made of Magnesum. Warning at this one, because doesnt last in good state for a long time.

You contact them directly at : gotti.wheels [at] gmail.com

You can purshase directly spare parts, barrels, ...

Regards,
        Jérémy
        Last edited by zoo; 08-13-2015, 12:05 PM.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Working...
        X