No announcement yet.

The lack of moderation in this section.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lack of moderation in this section.

What is going on?

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

I think this has a lot to do with it, in general on the site:

Some of those are for-real guests, some are crawlers, but that still looks like a healthy number of spam bots.

It's getting pretty bad these days. I'm seeing an awful lot all over the site, including some that's 2+ weeks old, and some even that has survived for more than a month. OT is 40% spam on the first page. I know the mods have lives and are hard at work keeping the site clean, but if the load is too much for the existing crop of moderators to handle, then maybe there need to be more moderators or something.

Comment

True. Im seeing a lot of posts in threads that are copies of replies above.

Comment

Jesus fucking Christ, this is great.

Comment

I know, right? That's at least three levels of irony right there.

Comment

I've been reporting those posts like crazy but I still see new ones popping up nearly every day. Mike just needs to make me a moderator......lol. I've been a mod over on Wrong Fitment Crew for years and being as i've been on this forum since '09 I think it's safe to say that i'm not going anywhere.

#InB4CoolStoryBro
            MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

i never realized how bad the spam was until now, that's crazy.

follow the squad!

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC91K2XpPO1ljzJHnPigT7OA
              Instagram: : https://instagram.com/ihate0sc/

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                I've been reporting those posts like crazy but I still see new ones popping up nearly every day. Mike just needs to make me a moderator......lol. I've been a mod over on Wrong Fitment Crew for years and being as i've been on this forum since '09 I think it's safe to say that i'm not going anywhere.

#InB4CoolStoryBro
                Same here, report stuff daily.

Comment

After the kvetching in the random thread about people reporting too many posts, I quit.

Comment

Welp, a week later, and not a single one of those threads has been deleted, and now there are nine more spam threads on the first page. 11 out of the 20 threads on the first page are spam and three more have spam in them.

Are there going to be more moderators to help out? Is anyone bothering to come into this section? Am I merely shouting into the void?

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
                      Am I merely shouting into the void?
                      Pretty much. The amount of dont give a fuck is at an all time high.

Comment

This is unfortunately one of the main reasons I don't visit this site anymore, this used to be my favorite forum.

Comment

Sorry about that guys. I've banned a few countries as of late (Bangladesh being the latest). There is really only two of us that are moderating the whole site.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Thank you for the response and for all the work to keep this site going. There are quite a few volunteers that would gladly help.

Comment

Originally posted by zoo View Post
                              Thank you for the response and for all the work to keep this site going. There are quite a few volunteers that would gladly help.
                              I'd be happy to talk with such volunteers.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Working...
                              X