spin fab ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spin fab ?

anyone on here know someone at spin fab or a contact number ?

their instagram, info@spinfab.net, or http://spinfab.bigcartel.com/contact

Comment

Good luck getting an email response.

Comment

ya they've lost a customer. been trying to give them business for a month and a half. im done with them.

Comment

Not to be rude, but I just checked the email servers to make sure someone at the studio got back to you: this is what i found

your first email was on 6/30 which is far less than a month and a half ago. I believe that is 10 days total time approx including the holiday weekend which just passed.

each email sent to us is less than a sentence in length with almost zero information in the body of each email. Every email has this same lack of info and about 1 sentence in length

we responded to each email that same day if not within a few hours time

your first 4 emails were inquiring about pricing for items which are on the website and can be ordered right off of there zero hassle, it gives shipping rates, cart totals, descriptions of the items, installation tips, etc.. This was stated more than once with the link. spinfab.bigcartel.com

If custom additional work was needed in addition to a standard part order - to get you in as a customer for custom work to a set you own, we have to put you on a wait list. This is standard procedure, first to come to us with a project will be first to get completed. Usually all we ask for is a small deposit to lock in the work happening, and once things arrive they can get going.

If anyone has any issues with this information, let me know and I can assist. I don't handle the day to day over there, as I am a full time design director for almost a dozen beauty brands now, but from what I see things were handled exactly as I would have expected it. During the summer months, customers have to understand that there are hundreds of email inquiries daily, and not all can be responded to within minutes. Typically emails are handled at the beginning and end of each day only (as per my order) because the actual work happens during the bulk of the center of the day. We design, engineer, test, coordinate machining, refinishing, etc in addition to supplying parts. And I plan on continuing to expand the parts lines being designed and manufactured for the market, while lessening the work coming in as refinish work as that part of the market has become flooded with small refinishing houses, and it was never my main goal for the studio as I am a designer and looking to push design and manufacturing of high quality automotive goods. We will leave it to those companies to refinish sets, we will keep supplying everyone including those companies with the parts and designs..

The easiest way to convey information and get a complete response would be to give as much information up front as possible when sending an inquiry email. your Location, thoughts and questions, price inquiry, pictures of what you are working with, etc. One sentence emails make it very hard to respond to, and clog up email servers making it harder to pick out the possible builds and sales. We also do not have a published phone number at the studio (as per my order) because I would rather see projects completed rather than answer phone calls all day long. Many processes require attention and detail, and having a phone going off in the background does not aid in anything. Confining inquiries to email also keeps a written record which can be reverted back to if needed, unlike the "he said, she said" of a phone call.. I have close contacts that own companies that are bogged down with phone calls and productivity massively suffers because of this, something alleviated by no phones at the studio/shop. Again, a choice I instated for many reasons.

We do appreciate everyones interest in the products and the business that comes to us. We can unfortunately not say yes to every custom project, but will continue to do our best supplying parts and ideas to keep ahead of the trends

moderators can lock this thread if they see fit.
          Last edited by 1badg35; 07-09-2015, 02:51 PM.
          sigpic
          1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
          1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

i have no less than 6 emails that are unanswered, so maybe you should recheck. also i was trying to get someone to call me so i knew for sure we were on the same page before sending you my wheels and 1200+ . the first contact i made with you was on your site with zero response. like i said prior, your customer service is nothing short of a joke. if i treated my customers in this manner i'd be out of business. seems kind of shady too that you have no contact number and refuse to give one or even call a customer at their request. oh well, like i said, my money will be spent elsewhere !!!!

Comment

good luck with the project
              Last edited by 1badg35; 07-09-2015, 02:42 PM.
              sigpic
              1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
              1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

I´ve used spinFAB before and i live in norway. There was no issue or problems at all.
                They had to manufacture my center hex nuts but took a couple of weeks to get them and ship them from us to norway. (24k plated half hex)

I will continue to use them and i am pleased with the response on the email. Got it the same day.
                Visit Bagriders.com for the best deals on Airride suspension.

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Comment

Glad you got good service. I didn't

Comment

Working...
                  X