18x7.5 Enkie FLC01 + Falken 225/45s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18x7.5 Enkie FLC01 + Falken 225/45s

For sale some awesome rims I just don't have any use for any more.

Rim info:

Brand: Enkei
    Model: FLC-01
    Size: 18x7.5
    Offset +45
    Color: matte bronze
    Bolt pattern: 5x100 and 5x114.3 (5x4.5)

Tire info:

Brand: Falken
    Model: ZE512
    Size: 225/45/18
    Speed rating: W

The good : Awesome, nearly universal rims that are straight and true; Tires that have very low mileage and grip like crazy. I just wish I had a vehicle to put them on.

The bad: The wheels have been sitting around my barn for some time, and have acquired some character. Mostly from getting knocked over/bumped into. I have pictured the "damage". This is not curb rash, and the rims honestly aren't damaged, just the paint. I have pictured the scuffing.

The story: I purchased these wheels and tires from Discount tire in Howell, MI. I blew through the front tires in a short amount of time, and quickly purchased replacements. Not 200 miles later I blew up the engine in the car these where mounted. I haven't had a purpose for them since. I just don't need these, and would prefer these go to a good home than sit around and get destroyed.

I am asking 800$ OBO + the ride (Wheels are currently in Ann Arbor, MI, can deliver to Delaware area). Please, serious buyers only. No lowballers please, I paid nearly 1600$, and for a few scuffs I think you're getting a damn good deal. But please, make an offer; worst that could happen is I say no.

Please respond via PM or text me at 248-444-4213 Thank you for looking!

Last edited by loudest03cavi; 08-03-2014, 10:52 AM.

600$ Bump

Comment

Working...
    X