This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Fuck even this wouldn't be that bad if you did it in one day, just cover gasfoodexpenses should only be a few hundred.
    30 hours of driving? No thanks, not again. It's a long ass drive, and I don't have that kind of time really.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Still though, I go back to school in 4 weeks. And I have no idea who would pick the car up and get it shipped to god knows where, I don't have a place to keep it here. I don't know anyone who ships cars, totalled ones at that, and right now I don't even have a car.
      I'm talking about just shipping the shit you need\want
      wheels, coils and whatever was in the trunk
      let whoever gets the car keep it and make some money off it
      fuck the interior, and motor should be worth something

Originally posted by Han View Post
      Busy as shit training a new guy at work.
      I ment
      y u no know I am ordering custom outer barrels from work?

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      30 hours of driving? No thanks, not again. It's a long ass drive, and I don't have that kind of time really.
      lol it'd be worth it if you stopped for one night
      man you give up too easy
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Fuck even this wouldn't be that bad if you did it in one day, just cover gasfoodexpenses should only be a few hundred.
        Well I'd be driving down there in a 99 Expedition POS so gas would be a lot

Keilan, if you decide to cut your losses let me know and I'll drive down and buy it and throw you some of the profits. Otherwise it probably wouldnt be worth it for me. Or if you think of something else let me know. Im free every weekend

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• I'm giving up, because its 850 miles away, and really something I never want to relive, and I **** thinking about it. If I bought it back, there is a fuck load of hassle that comes with it. I can talk to Mike, but I don't want to put him in a spot like that. I can just cut losses and move on.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeah but wheels and coils are like what 2k?
            Would be worth buying car for 300, paying about 200 to ship, letting someone keep the all the other shit to part out for their troubles, or if they don't want give them a couple 100 for their troubles.
            Agreed

Comment

I'm giving up, because its 850 miles away, and really something I never want to relive, and I **** thinking about it. If I bought it back, there is a fuck load of hassle that comes with it. I can talk to Mike, but I don't want to put him in a spot like that. I can just cut losses and move on.
              can I have your losses instead of the insurance company though? lol hook a brother up

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                Well I'd be driving down there in a 99 Expedition POS so gas would be a lot

Keilan, if you decide to cut your losses let me know and I'll drive down and buy it and throw you some of the profits. Otherwise it probably wouldnt be worth it for me. Or if you think of something else let me know. Im free every weekend
                Alright, I'll make a deal with you. I'll let you buy the car or whatever, because its a lot more effort from me than I really want to be bothered with. All I want are the coils, shift knob, and the polisher in the trunk of the car, I'll give you however much you think your time is worth for those parts, and you can keep whatever else you want off the car.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Alright, I'll make a deal with you. I'll let you buy the car or whatever, because its a lot more effort from me than I really want to be bothered with. All I want are the coils, shift knob, and the polisher in the trunk of the car, I'll give you however much you think your time is worth for those parts, and you can keep whatever else you want off the car.

I like this

Comment

I ment
                    y u no know I am ordering custom outer barrels from work?

OH. That's why you wanted to get a hold of Work.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                    Originally posted by Jedidiah
                    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                      OH. That's why you wanted to get a hold of Work.
                      I ordered them like a month ago
                      they should be here in a couple weeks now

Comment

• I got a little something arriving from Work next week myself. Just have to magically find 1900 bucks before I can pick them up

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Hmm okay I'll look into it for sure. Where is the car?

Comment

I got a little something arriving from Work next week myself. Just have to magically find 1900 bucks before I can pick them up

Knoxville, TN.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I got a little something arriving from Work next week myself. Just have to magically find 1900 bucks before I can pick them up

lol

Comment

• murica fuck ya!
                              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J74y88YuSJ8"]‪Best prayer EVER! Pastor Joe Nelms - Nascar Nationwide - Nashville, TN‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• i can has your front control arms kielan?

ill make the trip with who ever lol

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X