1988 civic sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 civic sedan

just picked this up for 900$ complete steal being that it's clean with only one spot of rust which is typical... i need help deciding on how to lower it. i'm completely on a budget since i'm in school and currently don't have a job but i do have some money to work with. if you guys can help me that'd be great.. thank you

hmm.. it's a clean car...
    i'd say drive it as it is for awhile until you have the funds to do it properly..

Comment

I always thought these look ill dropped on e30 BMW bottlecaps. Could be a good idea for you if you're on a budget for wheels as well.
      emkayIV

Comment

Fix the rust before anything else, or it will just get worse and ruin the car.

Comment

first get the rust done, my ef9 had some bad spots and it makes the car look like shit, next go for coilovers and lower it, finally do wheels. and whats ur budget look like?

Comment

yeah i plan on attending to the rust ... i lucked out and ran into some extra money and ordered coils they should be in sometime this week. i'll post pics for sure thanks for the advice guys. and e30 bottle caps would look legit, i like the idea.

Comment

emkayIV

Comment

leave it how it is and just slam it to the floor!!!

Comment

Comment

^ Sick!!

Comment

still waiting on my coilss beyond frustrating!

Comment

fronts are on ill do the rears tomorrow... this is how its currrrrently sitting

Comment

Good call on the white wheels.

Comment

thanks man .. i'm happy with how they came out for sure

Comment

instead of hood bra and roofracks, shoulda bought wheels.

Comment

Working...
                              X