1988 BMW 735i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 BMW 735i

Up for sale is a 1988 735i. This car was owned by the original owner for the vast majority of its life (Carfax available upon request). The car is a gorgeous example of an original E32. The car has had a recent respray, but in the factory color. The interior is completely original with the exception of the head unit and speakers which have been updated. As far as drive-ability, its exactly what you'd expect: big, smooth, comfortable, and a joy to drive. The car has 220k on it. The motor was completely rebuilt at around 140k. The original owner has left behind a solid record of all the maintenance that was performed on the vehicle.

The car currently has a set of M-Parallels on it from an E38. These can be included with the sale or if you prefer, I have the original wheels as well. The suspension and brakes have been serviced/replaced recently therefore it is perfectly suitable for a DD. Sunroof and all windows function perfectly. The motor pulls strong, and the transmission shifts very smoothly.

The missing trim piece that is depicted in my photos will be included with the sale, just haven't had time to get it installed yet.

The main downsides are as follows:
    -There is a baseball sized dent on the hood
    -The drivers seat currently has no power (could be something a simple as a fuse, I just havent had time to delve into it)
    -Under braking the car pulls slightly to the right, nothing that affects drive-ability just being thorough
    -The coolant level sensor is malfunctioning (the car has plenty of coolant, just throwing the error code)

Obviously, this is not a "show car". However, it is a beautiful example of what BMW was making in the 80's and is a joy to drive. The small issues that this car does have can easily be sorted out by someone with the time to fix them. Please feel free to contact me with any kind of questions/offers, that being said the price of the vehicle is $4,000 OBO.

Pics:
    (I have WAY more, so just ask if there's anything you need to see!)

BUMP! Very motivated seller, make me an offer!

Comment

Working...
    X