Builds:

Comment

That color is sick.
      Mint green Mk2 build
      Daily 190E build

Comment

So beautiful

Comment

I will be doing some work on it in the next month or so when I actually have some money.

Since i've have to put most of the money I had for this into my other car to keep it on the road.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Love it.

those Wheels look awesome

Comment

Shakotan style or go home!
              Instagram @stayclassy_

Comment

AHHHHHH i love it!!!

leave the wheels and just lower it now

lucky ass with the skyline! good job. sub'd

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Subscribed... great wheels, even better car.

Comment

Time for an update sir

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Okay so here are some updates.

I ended up selling the SSR MK-II's I had since my other car needed some work done and new tyres.

But my car has pretty much just been sitting around since I have had class and quite abit of homework to do.

But today I thought since its was nice outside today I thought I would start the S3 front end swap.

To complete the front swap I still need to get a series 3 bonnet, a series 3 bonnet latch support and finally a series 3 front bumper.

So here is a picture how how it sits at the moment with the Series 3 parts that I already had.

So this weekend I'm going to a few wreckers to see if the have any of the parts I want.

So after the front end is done or mostly done, I will be starting on the interior.

Comment

It's a update bitches.

Okay it's been quite a while since I have actually really done anything in this thread because well I really haven't done much to the car.

So the car sat like this for like 2-3 months.

And I got bored so as the post above me I decided to put the S3 shit on that I had.

But then I decided fuck it, everyone does a S3 front on the R31's so it is actually rather boring seeing the same front on every bloody R31 pretty much.

While I had the S3 front on it I decided to remove this shit from 2/3 of the floor.

Then one day a guy was selling some Super Advan Tri Spokes and he wanted $250 for them.
                        Ended up getting him to deliver them for less than $200 during the middle of the night.

Went to test fit them the next day using the GKTech 20mm 4x114.3 to 5x114.3 adapter but ran into a little problem.
                        The old studs fouled the back of the Advans.

But I bloody ***** the black face and red lips so I did this.

Hmm Glacier White, much better!

Then I got stuck into removing the rest the stuff in the interior that I didn't need.

Yum look at all that wiring. I still have to remove the center part of the A/C system but I don't have the proper tools to do it atm so it stays there for now.

So now today I had another package from GKTech arrive with some stuff I needed so I could fit the wheels finally.

Okay so at this time it had actually been a while since I had actually done anything to the Skyline other than put it so I can mow under it.
                        So when I went out today I ran into this lovely mold.

I guess that's what I get since it sits on the side of the house that gets no sun and is always dark and wet.

Then I took the rear louvers off to find the original dealers stickers on the rear window still.
                        Just something about that I love for pretty much no reason.

So this is how she had been sitting. Dirty, dusty, moldy, grass growing up around it and neglected.

So I might as well get to the real reason that I have bothered updating this thread.

17x9 +3 with a 235/45 on it.

I'm not going to tease anyone since well it's about it I did something.

Please note 4x4 spec as fuck.

Also you can see my paint is slowly getting worse and worse.
                        Oh well.

Also I noticed I never did show a picture of the engine.
                        So here it is, the good old RB30 single cam.

Okay so to the plans.
                        LS1 with T56.
                        S13 front & rear coilovers, LCA's, knuckles, 5 stud front hubs.
                        More wheels.

Those are all the things I'm hoping to do in like the next year or so.
                        I know it really isn't much but I don't like rushing stuff and when I actually have money for myself since I end up with less than $100 a week to myself.

Comment

white advans really work with the body color

and you've got some work ahead of you
                          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

nice skyline, looking forward to how it turns out

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                              white advans really work with the body color

and you've got some work ahead of you
                              Yeah it took me awhile to pick out the colour and when I finally bolted them up I knew I had made the right choice.
                              And yeah I know that I have quite abit of work ahead but things should move abit faster once I actually get a job.

Originally posted by lazyrs View Post
                              nice skyline, looking forward to how it turns out
                              Thanks.

Comment

Since that's an RB30 can you swap the head to a RB26 and install twin turbos?

If so, MAAAAAAAD AWESOME!

Comment

Working...
                                X