• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by basyrfang View Post
    looking good man!
    thanks man!

Comment

i kno that low problem might be alittle lower then you, ive dragged the bottum of my rez case off and oil bolt is angled xD

Comment

subbed for more sedan awesomeness

Comment

sorry i havnt updated in a while but hes some photos!!

only way to get around after a snowstorm haha

snow slut!

much needed tune up, and timinig belt and water pump

than these showed up

made my self a 10" shift knob in my shop class

got a harness bar and a scroth racing harness from a buddy hopefully picking up two recaros fixed backs soon too!

gutted out the back half of my car and removed all the sound deadening with a wire bush and preping for paint..battleship grey like the tactical art dudes from japan..

what im shooting for before summer this fitment! well im done with this update ill try to keep everyone updated as much as possible follow me on instagram @enzorubinich !!!!!

Comment

Not one person cares ! Damn!

Comment

I care I care! Wheels look good on it man
              Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

car looks amazing bro!

Comment

Did you just turn the knob on the lathe? Been thinking about doing something similar in my Jetta. Subbed, this looks great so far! Love the headliner and all the other interior work, a nice steering wheel and maybe some seats later down the road would complete it for me.

Comment

I don't understand why people put a racing harness or a racing bucket seat in a car that never gets raced. It's like buying athletic clothing to go out to dinner so people think you're fit or something.

Glad to see you take care of the maintenance part of the car though, it urks me out to see people blow all of their money on bling-bling parts, but their car runs like crap and falls apart.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Fantastic wheel choice.
                      We're all somebody's daughter

Comment

Originally posted by Queef|Chief View Post
                        I care I care! Wheels look good on it man
                        thanks alot bro

Comment

Originally posted by M0HNKE View Post
                          Did you just turn the knob on the lathe? Been thinking about doing something similar in my Jetta. Subbed, this looks great so far! Love the headliner and all the other interior work, a nice steering wheel and maybe some seats later down the road would complete it for me.
                          yeah i made a whole bunch of shift knobs on a lethe liked this one the best im hoping to be picking up some buddy club seats or a recaro soon! thanks alot btw!

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            I don't understand why people put a racing harness or a racing bucket seat in a car that never gets raced. It's like buying athletic clothing to go out to dinner so people think you're fit or something.

Glad to see you take care of the maintenance part of the car though, it urks me out to see people blow all of their money on bling-bling parts, but their car runs like crap and falls apart.
                            i got the harness bar for free from my buddy who bought the wrong sized one for his car (s13) and it wasnt wide enough so he gave it to me for free with a scroth racing harness from a old track car so why not put it in ! cant say no to free stuff! believe it or not this car does see some action... i live in a really hilly, woodsy area , so theirs lots of bends and turns almost everywhere i go haha yes this car doesnt see the track ever but its a fun lightweight go kart i get to drive everyday just because its low doesnt mean it doesnt get drove hard!

Comment

Originally posted by swervninthevan View Post
                              Fantastic wheel choice.
                              thanks man hopefully only temp wheels for the summer until i get my works miester s1's

Comment

Originally posted by Japster View Post
                                car looks amazing bro!
                                eh its getting there thanks alot tho!

Comment

Working...
                                X