Clear All

What is this? Linc, on S|W?

Welcome kind sir!
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

haha yeah.. thought i better see what all the fuss is about..

Comment

What days you in town linc, We catching up? We better.

Bugatti veyron.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

my name is Ben... i drive a 6r polo... apparently they are girls cars...

but i'm fairly sure its the lowest static one in aus... makes me happy... and only about 20-30mm off a bagged one... we've measured...

Comment

Originally posted by mrdeathlad View Post

but i'm fairly sure its the lowest static one in aus... makes me happy... and only about 20-30mm off a bagged one... we've measured...
            Show some pics Ben.

Comment

Originally posted by mrdeathlad View Post

Hi Ben!
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

That's awks moment when the bagged 6r looked higher than your car haha. Welcome to le forum Ben!
                We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

Originally posted by foffa View Post
                  That's awks moment when the bagged 6r looked higher than your car haha. Welcome to le forum Ben!
                  Haha... That was hilarious... Much love from the Street Karnage guys for being almost as low for so much less $$

And here it is....

Comment

Hey guys, I'm Rhys. Live in the good ol' Valley, vic.
                    I've got a 95 BMW 328i coupe, and it's pretty stock at the moment, 4wd spec stock suspension & rims, but changing that in the near future.
                    Hopefuly get to see some tastefully modified cars around soon, as all we see in the valley is 'fully sik' reverse rake falcadores, or sky high landtrolls with unnecessarily big tires.
                    Cheers!

Comment

• ohai thar fellow gippslander

Comment

• Originally posted by e36bm View Post
                        Hey guys, I'm Rhys. Live in the good ol' Valley, vic.
                        I've got a 95 BMW 328i coupe, and it's pretty stock at the moment, 4wd spec stock suspension & rims, but changing that in the near future.
                        Hopefuly get to see some tastefully modified cars around soon, as all we see in the valley is 'fully sik' reverse rake falcadores, or sky high landtrolls with unnecessarily big tires.
                        Cheers!
                        When you say 'the good ol valley' where abouts? Healesville?

Welcome btw
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Latrobe valley, mike.
                          Traralgon, Moe, morwell. That area
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Comment

• Yep, Latrobe Valley. The home of VS commodores and Bob Jane rims.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                                ohai thar fellow gippslander
                                Hey man, cool to see there's a few gippslanders on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X