• Show
Clear All

• Bahahaha so good
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
      We don't go away?
      lol, more like they keep popping up

Comment

• Hi All,

Names Andrew from Sydney. Signed up as I bought a set of Oz Futura wheels and this site popped up when looking for centre caps for them. Suffice to say I think I will be running the wheels sans caps!

Have owned about 15 or so different cars. Currently got a '97 Toyota Aristo and an '88 Porsche 911 Carrera as toys. And drive a '95 Hilux as a daily.

Comment

• Originally posted by unusual View Post
          Hi All,

Names Andrew from Sydney. Signed up as I bought a set of Oz Futura wheels and this site popped up when looking for centre caps for them. Suffice to say I think I will be running the wheels sans caps!

Have owned about 15 or so different cars. Currently got a '97 Toyota Aristo and an '88 Porsche 911 Carrera as toys. And drive a '95 Hilux as a daily.
          Hey mate, welcome

Keen to see these cars of yours. Any pics to share?
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
            Hey mate, welcome

Keen to see these cars of yours. Any pics to share?
            Aristo in all it's standard glory

Porsche photos from a studio shoot a few months back

Sorry no pics of the Hilux!

Comment

• Porsche is beautiful.
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• hi guys

My names Brad. I'm from southern sydney. I just started a thread on here in the build section for my mini (click my sig if you want to see it), but otherwise my daily is a black on black on black 2008 Ford XR5T.

love the stance scene, but im traditionally more of a functional guy. Love to see where these influences will take the direction of my mini

1963 850 - 1408cc, 45DCOE, 'S' 7.5" brakes, 6-point cage, blasted, Velo GPT-2's, rear beam

Comment

• Loving the Mini build!

Comment

• Yep, mini build excites me, welcome!
                    Last edited by SebastienPeek; 05-19-2015, 06:18 PM.
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                      Loving the Mini build!
                      Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                      Yep, mini build excites me, welcome!

Thanks guys

Unfortunately it's at the boring point of measuring and checking with the engineer.

have found a good panel beater though, he's right into his JDM stuff, new and classics.

everything just costs so much money

1963 850 - 1408cc, 45DCOE, 'S' 7.5" brakes, 6-point cage, blasted, Velo GPT-2's, rear beam

Comment

• Hi Guys, thought it would be a good time to do a quick intro as I just posted a picture of the weekender in the rides thread. The name is Sam from the outskirts of Sydney and I own a Bagged W108 Mercedes for the weekends and a Golf GTI for the missus to run around in and when the weather is to crappy for the Mercedes. A few pics of the pride of the fleet are below.

Comment

• hey fellas! my name's peter i live in melbourne! currently drive a 1987 benz w201, as it stands it's stock (previous car was written off and I've only just recently replaced it), I have Bilstein shit on order (shortened shocks and 60mm springs) to take some height out of it (currently that high I can fit my head between tire and guard LOL)

this whole build is going to be a flex of ability... shaving and smoothening of bars and skirts, welding the rear doors shut and making some kind of over-fender to make the rear a little rounder, rounding out the guards to take the squareness out, shaving the grille section etc.

I'm taking my hand at designing my own 3 piece wheels for it, I have a good friend that has said he can in his ability make a good set of faces off a drawn design, spoke briefly with Craig from Whitehorse about getting barrels and lips made to suit (or vice versa). Tossing up between going a static low or just going bags, I've read a small amount about the brackets not suiting so I guess I add that to the list if I decide I wanna go that way. The car's a blank canvas which is always a pleasure and a curse.

Would love to slap a bigger benz motor in but shit not living in Germany takes it's toll *insert LS1 meme here*

anywne enough blabbering, I don't believe I know anyone that uses the forum so it's a pleasure to meet you guys, maybe I'll see you around!

Last edited by Respect Till Death; 09-29-2015, 11:23 PM.
                          '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

• interested to see the cost on custom centres.
                            something I've had in planning for quiet a while, just havent found the right people to produce it
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                              interested to see the cost on custom centres.
                              something I've had in planning for quiet a while, just havent found the right people to produce it
                              he said they would be cost relative to size but it would range between $1500 and $2000
                              '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

• Interesting to know ^
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X