Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audi A4/S4 B6 wide wheels fitting king called !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi A4/S4 B6 wide wheels fitting king called !

Hi guys,

I need your help for wide wheels fitting.

I own a b6 S4 Avant and I'm about to receive my 0.06 wheels and they are also 18x9.5 et40. I'll run 215/40.

My s4 b6 is bagged with airlift performance and managed by autopilot v2 and what I want is to be flush or tuck in front, and poke just enough at rear to allow the fender to rest between the lip of the mag and the bead of the tire.

I want it like this:

What spacers would you advise me to get if I don't want to start messing with a fender roller ?

I was thinking of 12mm in front, and 17mm rear (or 15mm will be enough to sit the fender where I want it?). Maybe you'll tell me I can't escape from the pulled fenders...:-/

Thank you guys !
    Cheers !

You don't need spacers. I am running 18x9.5 et38 square, no fender roll and no spacers. Ultimately it is down to your tire size. I am running 225/40R18s.

Pic for reference:

Last edited by Clun9; 04-28-2014, 05:41 PM.
    Hella4 | MTechnica Wheels - Wheel Designer | Memoryfab

Comment

Originally posted by Clun9 View Post
      You don't need spacers. I am running 18x9.5 et38 square, no fender roll and no spacers. Ultimately it is down to your tire size. I am running 225/40R18s.

Pic for reference:

I guess I need at least 5 to 8mm to clear front and rear calipers...?

Comment

Originally posted by Crusty128 View Post
        I guess I need at least 5 to 8mm to clear front and rear calipers...?
        It really depends on the spoke profile of the 3SDMs but I didn't need anything. et40 and et38 is only a matter of 2mm difference. I had TONS of space between my calipers and the wheels.
        Hella4 | MTechnica Wheels - Wheel Designer | Memoryfab

Comment

I understand I might won't need spacers to clear calipers depending of the spokes shape, BUT I prolly need some to achieve the same poke fitment as in the video in my initial post.

What do you think about it ?

Here is another example

Comment

Working...
          X