just messing around with the ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just messing around with the ford

Updating you guys on my never ending project seems like. My 09 focus that have been through so much with the help of friends who are members on here and just being little creative with the focus platform. I've gone through my fare share of wheels and coils setups But here in a few weeks ill have new addition to the focus which are some super rare Simmons f 90s 3 piece that I'm getting later this week in the mail. Till then here recently I been messing around with these setups

then went to my ARE's 16x8

Was little bored so painted the 17x10/9 sc

And the Simmons I'm getting here in a week, they come off a old school fox bod which is typically were I find wheels off of

Plan to Polish them like these here
    Last edited by zinger637; 05-24-2012, 08:08 PM.

nice

IG: Nick475

Comment

Keep it up! I like this a bunch.

Originally posted by Kielan
      Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

Wow, This looks surprisingly very well, keep it up man!
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
        Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

The 17x10's looked sooo good man, it looked perfect loved the color on them as well.
          Instagram @stayclassy_

Comment

Appreciate the comments, I'm still rocking the 10s till I finish with the Simmons. I would like to run the Simmons 16x9 all the way around like the rears come but who know how hard it'll be to find lips for it.

Comment

Working...
            X