newbie to stance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie to stance

So i'm currently in first year of uni so money is tight, but i'm interested in getting into the stance scene. if you could provide me with some pointers of what car, suspension and wheels, etc. to buy that would be great. max. 10k preferably less. euro would be also preferable. thanks in advance.

First and foremost there are 100 of thousands of outlets to use in order to find your (personal) preference of vehicle. Weather it be Euro/Vag, JDM, or American specific you should find what style of car fits your wants, needs, and most of all, your taste. The reason car modification even came about was, in part, due to the fact that people wanted to express there own visions through their vehicles. No one told anyone what they could, or couldn't, do. You have the internet at your fingertips and a NICE budget. 10k will buy you a great beater to use the leftover money to sink into mods. Or a [i]new[/]er car that will be reliable and get you to and from school. I personally think you should re look at what you are asking and really think about what you want. There are endless options out there, but asking other people to pick what you should build, shouldn't be one of them.

With that being said I'd love another 300D. But bagged this time around.

$10,000 Budget

1987 Mercedes 300D -$2700

$7,300 Budget

Re-fit & re-fresh engine (misc. shit) -$1100

$6,200 Budget

Suspension (Bags?) -$3500

That would leave you roughly $2,700 dollars for some wheels and any other miscillaneous shit I might want or need.

EDIT : Actually now that I think about it. I would probably sink $10k into something completely different. There are endless options out there....fuck now you got me thinking.
    Last edited by mikey G; 02-09-2015, 05:41 AM.
    Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

thanks man. i was just curious what people think. i already have my eyes sent on parts and a car but i just wanted to know what other people did for their first project car and if thats a large enough budget.

Comment

first project could be a mkiv gli/gti...you can do alot with 10k lol
        lets say a clean mkiv 1.8t gli for about 5k
        you can buy coilovers, tune it, put an exhaust on it, DV, Fmic and other small bolt ones. The car already comes with nice BBS RC's but you could always trade it for some other wheels of your choice.

other option is to save a little more and get an E46 M3
        at the end is your choice, there is plenty of different cars out there

Comment

Working...
        X