Project Harmony, B5S4 content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Harmony, B5S4 content.

Hey guys whats up? Steven here. I've been a long time lurker of Stanceworks (pretty much my favorite website) and finally decided to make an account and share with you my build and experiences. I'm 22 and live in Socal but have pretty much lived all over the U.S. I can honestly say I was a little bit skeptical about creating a build thread on here because my car isn't exactly "stanced" but after realizing what Stanceworks was about, I figured it was time to share. Oh, and I like to take photos too! lol

"Now to introduce "Project Harmony"
    Bought the car back when I lived in Denver, CO in September 2013 as a late birthday present to myself. Got all the maintenance up to par then 7 months later the motor blew apart on the highway. Come to find out that the previous owner didn't think it was a good idea to replace the timing tensioner pulley! So off to the shop it goes. Luckily I had met a few good guys (who would later become really good friends) that owned a shop called Shaus Motorsport. Drop the car off, start her up, damn. You could hear the valves smacking the pistons. Shit. What to do now. It's okay Audi, you can take my savings. I don't need to eat anyways.....lol. Ended up pulling the motor a few weeks later and finding out that both turbos are passing a lot of oil through them. Great. Well I guess we could put it back to stock and sell it? Haha Hell no. Let's go K04 and build it. Yay! (although my wallet said otherwise). Bought a used motor with 72'000 miles and tried out some CXRacing K04's because I like to ball on a budget. 2000 miles later they went Ka-boom. Pulled the motor again and shoved in some genuine Borg Warners. Finished the car up a few weeks before I was moving to Socal. Loaded the car up, and headed out on my trip to Norcal to visit some friends at 034 Motorsport(awesome people btw, support them in you have a German car!). Dropped into Reno, and finally felt the full power of the car. Holy shit this thing is fast. Drove her around Socal and continued to modify it a bit more than this happened.....

Stupid mini van decided to stop in front of my on the highway. So now the car is in pieces again slowly getting put back together. Plan is to lower it a bit more, put my pre-molded RS4 bumper on and paint it Sepang Blue. I'll keep everyone updated in the build section! Now, here are some photos of my car before the crash.

Modifications:
    Wheels/Tires
    -Avant Garde M310 18x8 +35
    Michilin Pilot Super Sports 235\40r18

Suspension/Brakes
    -KW St Coilovers
    Front: Zimmerman Rotors with Akebano Pads
    Rear: Brembo Rotors and Pads

Engine/Performance
    BW K04 25/26 Turbochargers
    044 Fuel Pump
    034 Motorsports Tune 91/100 Octane
    5 Bar FPR
    CX Racing SMIC's
    RS4 Replica inlet pipe set
    034 Motorsports RS4 motor mounts
    Apikol Rear Diff Mount
    034 Motorsports Diverter Valves
    South Bend Stage 3 Endurance Clutch w/ Single Mass Flywheel
    034 Motorsports 3" Down Pipes
    034 Motorsports Mid pipes
    Autospeed Cat Back Exhaust
    Interior:
    Corbeau FX1 Pro Seats

There's probably a bunch of things I am forgetting but I'll update this thread as the build continues so stay tuned!

As she sits now. Waiting on an electric fan kit and new serpentine belt then she will be put back together and sent to the body shop.

It's been a while since I've updated this but I'm picking the car up from the body shop tomorrow. So excited to see how it looks all put back together and painted. I'll post pics as soon as it's done. Cheers!

Comment

Car looks great, and really digging the photography man! Not sure how I missed this first time around, glad I caught it this time! Can't wait to see the new paint!
      My Build:

Comment

Got a ride in my first K04 fed S4 a few weeks ago. Holy crap. So addicting!

Great car with a nice list of parts. Love the seats.

Can't wait to see how the body work turned out.

Comment

Thanks man! Ooh look what came in the mail today! Adding some vintage racing flair to the interior.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Here's what she looked like right after I got it running again and mounted the RS4 bumper.

Comment

Love b5s4s glad to see you keeping it alive although I am sure your wallet hates you.
              Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
              and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
              S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

Dude you have no idea. And I want an E30 and a 911 next......

Comment

Following this one! We need more S4's on here!

Pic/Build Log: Here
                  Instagram: tha_notorious_b

Comment

Im jelly , i love b5 s4's and i love sepang blue this will be epic
                    Daily driver / track toy

2008 bmw e81 sportshatch

Project car

1985 mk2 golf

Comment

Love it, there's something about silver b5's!
                      If I didnt have a cactusgreen s4 it would be a silvaro.

Comment

Money is tight so it's actually staying Silver for a while. I might end up wrapping it down the road though.

Comment

It's back!! I added a few little Stanceworks details too. The body shop did an amazing job getting all the body lines straight and the paint is perfect on the front clip. Can't wait to install the steering wheel and the other Stanceworks decals If anyone in the San Diego area needs a good body shop, Jesus as Marlos Auto Specialties is the man.

Last edited by Szimbric; 09-03-2015, 12:16 AM.

Comment

So good

Comment

I got new headlights! So I had to go do a photoshoot

Comment

Working...
                              X