Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercedes w124 E320 Wagon (lowered)

Hey Everyone,

Its time to part with my 1995 Mercedes e320 Estate (w124).

Ive had the car for over a year now after purchasing it from a friend. Its been great but Ive come across something I have been looking for and now its time to let it go.

Currently the cars has 190k, no leaks, no issues, full service history. Car has been garage kept its whole life and is originally from California. Wheel bearings, axles, brakes, exhaust, gaskets, new hoses, spark plugs, ignition coils all replaced.

Exterior: As far as paint goes the car is in pretty nice condition over all, has a few dings here and there but nothing to make you do a double take. Taillights have been sprayed to match AMG tails, puddle lights, de-badged, US license plate holder, grill has been sprayed black to clean it up from the ugly factory gray.

Interior: Its pretty close to being perfect honestly. Seats are mint, carpets are clean, wood is all nice minus the gear surround, VIP table comes in handy since there are no cup holders, seats 7 people, rear bench fold down flat into the trunk.

Motor: Completely sound, no issues, bone stock.

Modifications.

Suspension: Front is on stock cut springs. Rear is on cut 500e rear springs with working SLS (Selective Level Suspension)

Wheels: BBS RT Lorinsers, 16x8.5 16x10

Interior: VIP passenger table, aftermarket head unit and a Bazooka Tube.

Price with wheels - $7000
    Price W/O wheels- $5500

OBO!!! Send me offers

If you have any questions about the car message me here or text me at 3013129251

Thank you for looking

Chris

Last edited by chayden; 09-09-2015, 12:59 PM.

Instagram: @robbytopher

Clean! Do you have stock wheels? If so, do you know which ones? "Full service history" since new? Have the mounts been replaced? AC evap job done? Does the blower motor work out of all vents? What color is the interior? Also, are you currently in VA?

Sorry for all the questions! Been looking for one for a while and let a super clean one get away on ebay. Please let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by dinguskahn View Post
      Clean! Do you have stock wheels? If so, do you know which ones? "Full service history" since new? Have the mounts been replaced? AC evap job done? Does the blower motor work out of all vents? What color is the interior? Also, are you currently in VA?

Sorry for all the questions! Been looking for one for a while and let a super clean one get away on ebay. Please let me know!

Service history goes back to the 90's Ill need to pull them out and check to see how far. Blower motors still work fine, it needs a new compressor which I plan on doing. Mounts are still good, may have been replaced. Interior is grey, shoot me a text and I can send more photos. I am in northern Virginia.

Comment

Trade ya for mine.

A wagon would be much more practical for me.

You keep your wheels and I keep mine...

- 1989 190e W201 (Static)
        - 1957 Beetle (Static)
        - 1964 Cadillac Coupe Deville (Bagged)

Comment

Originally posted by panscraper_deluxe View Post
          Trade ya for mine.

A wagon would be much more practical for me.

You keep your wheels and I keep mine...

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=74310
          shoot me a text.

Comment

Lets see some offers!

Comment

Bump

Comment

UPDATED with exhaust and interior.

Comment

I like it. How is the table mounted? Is it easily removed? Will there be signs of the install if it is removed? I'm thinking 4k on stock wheels and working AC. With more details on service, it may be a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by dinguskahn View Post
                    I like it. How is the table mounted? Is it easily removed? Will there be signs of the install if it is removed? I'm thinking 4k on stock wheels and working AC. With more details on service, it may be a little more.
                    Table literally just slides in and out, I never bolted it in but I did unplug the air bag for safety. Given the condition, service history, and things included I would ask a little bit more. If this were the run of the mill wagon 4k would be spot on. You seem to know your pricing so I can respect that.

Comment

All issues stated will be fixed before sale at buyers will btw. WILL, NOT COST

Comment

Bump

Comment

Price drop!

$7000 as it sits
                          $5500 with out the BBS RT's

Comment

Bump