R32 GTR: A German/Japanese love affair.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeltaAlpha9 View Post
    I loved the white tire lettering, but I guess if you're rubbing right through the middle of the lettering it would take away from the over all look.
    On the contrary, rub through the middle of the lettering would show the car is used and not just for show. Beautiful Skyline, anything pre R34 is gold in my book.

Comment

• That rear wing is amazing
      1968 1600SP Beetle build thread

Comment

• A bit less poke and this would be perfect. Love the car, just not this exact style of massive tire poke.

But hey, its not my car is it?

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• You've definitely built my dream car, I could almost cry because it's so beautiful..

Well done, just well fucking done.

Comment

• Loving this car man, not the biggest fan of the poke.

But all in all it still gives me a warm fuzzy feeling downstairs!
            Instagram: @KingCavey

Comment

• ugh.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• damn, next time your with bas, gimme a shout

i don't mind the 2h drive to c this
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Appreciate all the love

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                  A bit less poke and this would be perfect. Love the car, just not this exact style of massive tire poke.

But hey, its not my car is it?
                  I'm gonna try to back out on poke by 5 mils on the front soon but that's it then I fear there won't be any more room! (and smaller lips are no option for me)

I fully understand this car is not everyone's cuppa tea and especially the poke has people split opinionated but I simply did not wanna go for a cookie-cutter 18 inch setup! I also believe if you see it in person it radiates a whole different presence unlike any other r32 out there.

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  damn, next time your with bas, gimme a shout

i don't mind the 2h drive to c this
                  I'm home in Germany every few weeks bro, Bas lives essentially around the corner from me there, we meet pretty much every time. Anyone's most welcome any time, there is always cold beer, too.

Comment

• No big news on the 32.. All I'm thinking at the moment is that I may have liked the tougher stretch before I rebuilt the BBS slightly more, turns out I was an idiot and the old inner barrels were actually 6 inch already instead of 5.5.

Anyhow, that leaves me with 2 options if I want that extra stretch again. Either I fall back on that 16x11J with the 225/45..

OR I stick to the current rubber and go even wider barrel to 16x12. Help.

Next, the Z is sold and the FD is up for sale too. However we acquired an INCREDIBLY neat and clean S14 in red. Near bone stock, only injectors and fuel pump were upgraded along with a FMIC. Coilovers are already delivered and we're looking at wheel solutions atm.

Naturally we tried the BBS on. Needless to say I'm highly excited! Small tease:

Comment

• God I miss living in Germany simply because of the cars. There was a shop in Wiesbaden that sold exotics and imports. Always had clean 32's, porches, 240's silvias you name it. That S14 looks insanely clean. Love the test fit too.
                      Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

• off course we gonna need more pics of that s14
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• agreed^

you need to do a photoshoot of this r32 man, its too perfect to keep away from everyone haha

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

• that'll camber in
                            Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                            You're the worst everything everywhere

Comment

• Good God why would you do this to me.
                              My 2011 Toyota Vitz build thread.
                              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56411

Comment

• Oh god this is good.
                                The Oldschoolers: https://www.facebook.com/TheOldschoolersAD/

Instagram: @TheOldschoolers

#MrBenz's Audi B5 project

#MrBenz's Audi 100LS 1976

Comment

Working...
                                X