• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice! I LOVE it.

Got any old 4x108 wheels you could sell me ;]
    BECAUSE BROKE STATUS

Comment

I love this car. The rear could use a tiny bit more low to match the front, and some real wheels.
      We Fuck Shit Up

Shit box Sketch10 burnout truck.

Comment

[QUOTE=FluidMotorUnion;775793]Yes, please.

As others have said, a bit more camber (if you're into that sort of thing) with a smidge of additional drop and it's perfect. As it currently sits, though, it's easily the nicest Fox-body notchback I've seen with aggressive fitment.

totally disagree with more camber. that makes zero sense for a foxbody. it looks badass as is and you can still put the power to the ground. camber=less tire to pavement.
        i Do agree however that it is easily the nicest lookin foxbody i've seen. honestly i wouldn't change a thing i love it
        i <3 fatties

Comment

drool

Comment

I like

Comment

Originally posted by Jamil View Post
              Lmao i mostly read and post in the street racing section under twogunjr haha, but damn thats pretty sick. so used to seeing staggered fr500's and 18inch saleens lmao.

.... noticed the AZ plates, you get the car out of state? or is it just registered there for the bs smog crap
              No I got it in SoCal but the guy was a marine and he was from arizona. Haven't had a chance to smog it yet cuz I'll need a hook up.

Comment

So badass.
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Absolutely awesome; that whip is sick, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by projektzwo View Post
                    just perfect... don't touch it
                    Exactly. I love it. Great work
                    Real name is James

Comment

So awesome.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

I really like it! With that aggressive hood I think it miss something in the rear maybe add a ducktail something similar to that

Just an idea I've had,Anyway still look amazing!

Comment

That is all.
                          Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                          Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

Perfect notchback man, good work!
                            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

wow, looove notchbacks. yours looks perfect - love everything about it..

paint those lips gloss black and I think it would look that much meaner!
                              91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                              ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

thanks for the props fellas!!!

Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                                Did you happen to buy this car off of a guy named Moses?
                                no. i forget his name but it certainly was not that.
                                Originally posted by animal View Post
                                wow, looove notchbacks. yours looks perfect - love everything about it..

paint those lips gloss black and I think it would look that much meaner!
                                i actually like front lips flat black for some reason. it just doesnt look as nice in the pics since the sun hits it. but in person i think it looks really nice!

Originally posted by Phil G View Post
                                I really like it! With that aggressive hood I think it miss something in the rear maybe add a ducktail something similar to that

Just an idea I've had,Anyway still look amazing!
                                i wish they had anything decent on coupes but if youre a foxbody guy, its a HUGE no no to put any kind of wing on a notch. plus im kind of a wingless guy to begin with. thanks for the input though!

Comment

Working...
                                X