X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well other than the two very bs finals I have to take next week. I am done with HS. FINAL FUCKING LY.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
      you guys graduate at the shittiest times. damn. i graduated at like 2 in the afternoon, done by 5 for the entire ceremony and a nice dinner at 6. shit.
      Mine was at 7pm and we were done at 815.
      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• i wish mine were that short but i unfortunately went to a prep school so they really had to overdue things. i was just like gimme my fucking diploma so i can leave this shithole behind me forever. god i ***** high school
        Pose for the frame

Comment

• My highschool life has sucked major balls until about 2 months ago, when I met some really awesome people not only on here but through meets, and the like, much more down to earth than any other people I have met. I can't wait to leave my town.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Damn you guys got lucky with the short graduations. Mine was an all day affair. Went to a pretty well-known private school around here though, so lots of pomp and circumstance.

High school wasn't ever that bad, despite all the snobbery. Somehow I managed to never be a loser, but never got in the with rich kids (thank god). Made a couple really good friends that I hang with whenever I'm home.

But college is so much superior. Met some of the best people I know.
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• but why the shit are good keyboards so expensive? i like to fuck around on this shitty one I've got, but it's not quite in tune and has one slightly ok synth setting
              -George
              flickr

Comment

• Maybe I'm the strange one but I liked my HS experience. Made a lot of good friends (most of my close friends now are actually from HS and less from college surprisingly), never had any issues with people really, and wouldn't mind going back for a day

That being said, college shits on HS and I miss that too FUCK I'm old lol

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• LoL how old are you?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    LoL how old are you?
                    Turning 23 in less than a month, graduated college last spring so not nearly as old as I make myself out to be but the real world hits you hard lol

Flickr

Comment

• Oh shah I thought you were like 35 from the way you were talking but I didn't remember anyone that old at BE so I was confused.Hahaha
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah man I'm almost 22. I feel OLD as hell. Doesn't help that people have thought I was 24 for the last three years haha.

Really not looking forward to graduating. College is the time of my life.
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          Oh shah I thought you were like 35 from the way you were talking but I didn't remember anyone that old at BE so I was confused.Hahaha
                          Hahahaha yeah I must come off like a cranky old man or something, but in real life I could easily pass as 16

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                            Hahahaha yeah I must come off like a cranky old man or something, but in real life I could easily pass as 16
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• This sounds crazy, but sometimes like in a near death accident, I think I died and im still living as normal as nothing ever happened. Or that we are all dead and just ghosts.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                                This sounds crazy, but sometimes like in a near death accident, I think I died and im still living as normal as nothing ever happened. Or that we are all dead and just ghosts.
                                Lolwut?

Guess who gets to meet Andrew tomorrow. THIS GUY.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X